Chara x reader

Nobody wanted this...
But I did
Soooooooo....

Last name [L/N]
Your POV

Chara and I walk out of school peacefully, holding hands as "best friends" going to my  house for a sleep over. Today is my 18th birthday, and Chara's birthday was a month before mine. Sometimes she'd call me "child" but I let it slide. I've known her ever since elementary school. I've now come to terms that I love her. It's been hard keeping this secret, I just want to tell her and get it out of my system. "[Y/N], you ok?" She asks me as she spots me blushing again. "Huh? Yea" I say. Staring into her crimson eyes. We arrive and my mom greets us. "Hi [Y/N]! Welcome Chara!" She cheerfully says as we walk in. "Hi Ms. [L/N]" Chara says to your mom.
/-/-/-/-/
Later on you both play video games, Chara winning. She gets first place. "Yea!" She says happily while smiling. Her small fangs show, I  smile blush. God she's adorable. We play for a few more hours and loose track of time. "No offense, but you suck at this game." She says. "No offense taken!" I reply. She lays back on my bed and I lay next to her. She takes out her phone. "Damn. 1 am already?" She says. "I-I guess so"
/-/-/-/-/-/
We both lay in the dark, Chara is asleep. I lay on her boobs. Soft... and squishy... I think to myself. She wakes up, yet doesn't move. Without warning, she wraps her arm around me. I move away quickly while blushing. "[Y/N]..." She says softly "you feel the same way?" She asks. "Y-Yes...I...I love you Chara." "Really? Even though we're both girls?" She asks. "Yes..." I say. I feel a shifting in the blankets as Chara gets closer and kisses me passionately. She gets on top of me. After what seems like forever. We pull away. "[Y/N]...I love you. I hope you enjoy your present." She says before making out with me. She puts her hands up my hoodie and pulls up both my hoodie and shirt. She puts her hands up my bra and gropes my boobs, rubbing the nipples. I let out a soft moan. She smiles seductively. She pulls up my bra and continues to play with my boobs. I take off my shirt along with my hoodie and bra, then take off hers, grabbing and squishing her boobs. She moans. She kisses my lips, then my neck, chest, down to my stomach taking off my night shorts, then panties. "C-chara...ah.." I moan while she kisses my clit. She sticks her tongue in it licking it. I moan more. "A-ah...ngh...Chara..." I moan. She stops and fingers me. After a few minutes, I come on her fingers. She licks off her fingers, then kisses me. I flip her over getting on top. I bite her lip gently as I take off her shorts. I spread her legs apart and lick her clit, sticking my tongue in her. She moans my name. After a while, she comes in my mouth. We lay on the bed together, and begin to kiss again. She gets on top of me, squeezing my boobs again. "[Y/N]... I refuse to let go of you." She says as I blush. Our legs intertwine in the scissoring position and she begins thrusting. I moan grabbing onto the blankets. A soft 'plap' sound begins to form as our bodies hit. We both moan and she still is grabbing my boobs. I come after what felt like a good hour. So does Chara. She lays on me. Kissing my neck and leaving a small chapstick stain. "I love you [Y/N]" She whispers into my ear. "I.. love you too Chara" I saw happily. We both then gently fall asleep after getting into the covers.