Chapter One: Lies everywhere and One Ocean

"Mum?" Mushi (moo-she) clicked as he waited patiently for his mothers response "Yes dear?" She looked at her confused son and replied "Is there something bothering you?" Mushi wanted to ask all the questions in the world but there was one that bothered him the most "Why are we here?" He murmured "I'm sorry I didn't understand" His mother replied insisting him to speak louder "Like, why are we in a concrete tank? And why are we not in that big blue place YOU came from?" Mushi finally stopped talking and looked his mother in the eye "Why mummy? Why?" There was a long silence between them until Aria, his mother, spoke "Well you see, we...well...it might be hard for you to understand" she tries to explain "But I'm old enough now mum I can understand, please!" Mushi pleaded, he was desperate to know how his family ended up at Seaworld.

He hates Seaworld but he doesn't know why, is it because of the trainers or just how they treat his family or how small this place is "Well fine but tomorrow I'm just not in the mood" She swam into the performance pool, "What does she mean?" Mushi thought to himself.

A few hours later One Ocean started and Aria was very rebellious throught the whole show and was sent into Tilikum's medical pool as punishment. Mushi was upset that his mother rebelled but he knew it was not her day.