Chapter two: Her story

A day passed and Aria was still in the medical pool, Mushi felt sorry for his mother so he swam up to the bars "Mother?" he asked "Is everything alright?" He was curious of why she rebelled it's not like her! "Yes I'm fine," she replied in sorrow "I just don't feel like it, I've been here most of my life! I just can't bare it anymore" Mushi was saddened to see his mother like this "Mother can you tell me the story now?" He randomly asks "Of course sweetheart" she said with a forceful smile.

'It all began when I was five years old, my mother and father were and the top of the pod and I was sire* to them. I could tell that day that we were in a hurry as mother was rushing fast ahead of everyone else. I asked her why were we going so fast? my poor tail fluke couldn't cope! Yet she replied none, we powered on and I soon noticed we had separated from the pod. I heard strange sounds and clicks and cries everywhere, mother knew what she was doing "I've done this millions of times" she would say "None of my calves have ever been taken away from me and I'm not starting now!" I never understood what she meant until now, I heard the clicks getting closer and they sounded familiar. It was the rest of the pod, father hurried us into a cove hoping the boats would pass but they had planes which spotted us. We were netted in the little cove and I was pulled away from my mother, she panicked and swam after me yet she was harpooned' Mushi gasped "May I continue?" she asked, Mushi nodded 'My father was behind me pushing trying to push me over the net but he was harpooned too and I was pushed back in and then I passed out, all I remember when I woke up I was I. The air and I saw humans laughing and I just searched for my mother but I couldn't find her. I looked for the rest of the pod, gone! I cried for them every second but the sea was still. I fell asleep and dreamed about my family until I was awakened by a heavy metal clunking, I was being shoved onto a plane. I was already in a confined in a tiny box and that's all I remember'

Mushi just stared and was speechless "Mushi?" Luna swam up to him, Luna was Mushi's older sister, "Yeah what?" Mushi loves Luna but she can be a bit mean to him also Luna hates Aria, Mushi is always sad when he sees his sister and mother fight but still what could he do. "Mushi, Zoe is looking for you don't you know you have your session today?!" Luna snapped after she's already learnt her new trick "By Mushi, better get there fast!" Luna swam off in a flash and Mushi mumbled something under his breath "You better go love" His mother said "I'm out of here tomorrow" she smiled as he swam off.

*sire- next in line