"What took you so long?"

"Let's try that again."

This immense pressure filled the room. There was no room for talking, playing around, joking, or kidding. This feeling held Namjoon in place, his body frozen as Jimin walked across the porcelain flooring, boots knocking against it.

"What are you waiting for, baby?" Jimin let out a little huff of air. "Come here!" He commanded.

Jimin eyes were dark, glazed over. He was sweaty, and it looked like something might've been brewing under his skin for a while. Itching to get out, like a demon or a monster.

Jungkook sat on the bed, breathing caught up, but was frozen watching him and Jimin interact.

Jimin hand wrapped around Namjoon thigh, tight and rough.

He looked wild, feral.

"I've waited so long,"Jimin growled, the sound almost resembled an animal's "To have you like this."

Jimin licked a long stripe up Namjoon's thigh, causing Namjoon to let out a small high-pitched moan.

It was frightening, really.

Jimin pushed Namjoon's legs apart and entered in between them.

Namjoon flinched.

"Hyung!"

Jimin turned to face Jungkook, "Yes...?" Jimin's deep, booming voice trailed off, uninterested in anything Jungkook had to say.

Jungkook faltered, "Um, hyung, Namjoon hyung doesn't look that happy about this."

"What do you mean?" Jimin questioned, annoyance evidant on his face. "My baby wants this."

"Hyung, wait...." Jungkook interjected, trying to change Jimin's mind.

"I didn't ask you to talk." Jimin face went dark, lip curling showing off a gleam of his teeth.

Jimin turned to face Namjoon again and he cooed, "You're so cute, baby."

Jimin grinded into Namjoon's midsection.

Namjoon let out an barely audible whimper as tears ran down his face, his lips red, swollen and quivering.

Namjoon whined, flinching again.

Jimin reared back, horrified at the way Namjoon was reacting to his touches, he quietly asked, voice quivering, "Baby?"

"Namjoon, did you want this?" Jimin questioned him, a line forming between his brows.

It was too much for Namjoon. He couldn't answer any of the questions. He couldn't breathe, so he just sat there, tears rolling down his face as he hyperventilated.

Jungkook jumped in between them, doing his best to calm Namjoon "Hyung, you were moving too fast." Jungkook pulled Namjoon closer to him stroking his hair, "You scared him."

"I-i d-didn't mean....", Jimin stuttered, "I thought he wanted it."

"You should wait for us with the others."

Jimin wringed out his hands, flipping his black hair back on his head, "Tell him I'm sorry, okay?"

"Sure, hyung."

Jimin dressed himself and walked out the room, closing the door behind him. It had felt like an eternity for Namjoon. Each step.

Jungkook lifted from the floor and entered the bathroom, quickly grabbimg a washcloth and wetting it. He came out of the bathroom and proceeded to wash Namjoon's face.

"Do you know what a sub is, hyung?"

Namjoon still could not open his mouth. The words wouldn't flow out. Instead, he listened to what Jungkook had to say.