Korean Trader Joe's and Sleepyime Cuddles.

"I think you'll be happy to know that I'm not wearing any underwear," Taehyung looked suggestively at Jimin. His arm swiped across his lap.

"Ew gross," Jungkook groaned, "I don't want to hear about your fetishes."

"Rawr." Jimin bit his bottom lip and grinned.

"OKay!" Hoseok yelled, "We're here."

Namjoon got out of the car, "You guys stop making out."

"Tell Tae to get off of me then," Jimin kissed Taehyung on the lips repeatedly.

"No!" Taehyung cried when Jungkook pulled him, "He belongs to me."

"Oh my fucking god, tae." Namjoon's nose scrunched.

~~~

"You're hair is really soft after you wash it...."

"Shut up, please." Namjoon eyes the long list of groceries 

"Would it be alright if i borrowed your sweater? It smells like you."

"Complimenting me is not going to make me feel better, Jungkook," Namjoon replied, and then he stated in a incredulous tone, "Did you expect me to be so happy and forgive y'all immediately?"

Walking down the different aisles Namjoon placed different items in the basket and slapped the hand of any of his baby ducks who thought they could sneak some type of snack in.

"Pew pew pew."  Jimin finger gunned. "Pew pew pew."

"Jimin, you and jungkook go get some Apples." Namjoon lamented, teeth digging into his bottom lip. "We only need to get a few more things and we can go."

~~~

After a few more hours of searching up and down the store for the seasoning and vegetables, Namjoon was tired. Tired of dealing with the others antics.

Yawning, Hoseok stroked his shoulder and bagged the items at the checkout.

"Your total is 134.73." The Machine spoke, printing out a receipt.

Namjoon snatched the receipt, while looking at his watch, "Wow, we've been here for two hours."

Namjoon had gotten tired of the overly excited youngins and finally gave in to buying them a snack. They each got to get a ring pop. It was a plus for him. They shut up and were happy and he got peace in quiet.

It also made them look like little elementary students.

On the drive back Hoseok had the indie music playing as the rain hit the windows and Namjoon laid his head back against the seat.

Tired. He could barely keep his eyes open.

All he had to do now was make sure everyone ate.

~~
"Aah." Seokjin looked surprised, pausing Hulu, "Welcome back."

He grabbed a few towels and dried them all off.

Taehyung had taken to his back, with his arms around his waist.

"I'm just going to close my eyes for a second." Namjoon slurred, eyes fluttering from fatigue.

As he closed them and open them, he could faintly see them unbagging the groceries and putting them away.

When he opened his eyes he was hand ed bowl of some udon noodles and could not barely eat save for the help of Taehyung at his side.

Honestly he couldnt give a reason why he was so tired. What they did today wasn't something that required a lot of effort or something that Namjoon doesn't do on the regular.

Again he closed his eyes.

Now he was on a bed with fresh sheets.

He could smell the detergent on them. The rain was still going and the house was silent.

"He just a little tired is all." He could hear Seokjin spoke lowly outside of the door to his room. "I'll check on him in a second."

Namjoon was never one to tire easily. He was used to putting himself on the back burner, and having to take care of others. As the group members were less attuned to it than him.

"Please tell us after you do." Yoongi stated the worry was evident in his voice. "He really scares me sometimes."

He dozes off trying to listen in their conversation.

Someone else is trying to feed him now. He gets sweet, short kisses on his cheeks and spoonfuls of rice.

"Oh my baby," Seokjin kisses him, "I adore you so much."

Wow.

That causes Namjoon to open his eyes up. His lashes fluttering on his cheeks.

Seokjin has his glasses on and they have sunken down on his nose.

He gets kissed on the forehead.

"Thanks, hyung." Namjoon smiled, dimples showing through.

Sometimes it feels nice to be looked after too.

"My sweetheart, my love, my cutie pie. " Seokjin showers him in love, even harder than the storm out side of their home.

Namjoon falls asleep and the next time that he opens his eyes. The others are all around him. He felt warm all the way up to his tippy toes.
He could feel his face turning red.

He love these guys.

~~~~~

Hello!

You may have thought I was gone, but I was just hiding~~~♡♡♡

This chapter is really short, but it is just a filler chapter. I have also come to the decision that I'll end this book at 15 chapters, but don't worry I have alot more ideas to write about and their might be longer chapters coming  soon

Thank you for supporting me!!!

Also. To get a better feel for this chapter you should listen to this song while reading it and it will change the way you see it. Try it and tell me what you think!