*•.¸♡ he likes boys

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴏᴘᴇɴ/ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

title

title. he likes boys
character. hom justco
love intrest(s). beverly marsh (kinda)
face claim. griffin gluck*

summary

❛uh bev i like boys now.. ❜

❛okay.❜

extended summary

they were two teens in love in the 80's. they were finally happy. she liked boys. one problem. he did two.

notes

hom gets bullied a lot but.. hes super precious. people make fun of his name a lot. like 'hommy go see mommy' or something. its up to you.

—hom had no friends and he was teased by the bowers gang. then he meets beverly and the losers club. (dont make it be the first chapter.)

-hom and beverly start falling in love. make it slow.

-the bowers continue to bully him afterward.

-basically the losers club teased them. (kindly) saying stuff like
'losers club? more like lovers pair'.

-towards the beginning of beverly actually falling for him for real real, hom tells the group hes gay but beverly wasnt there. they all wanted him to tell her but he was too nervous.

-hom decides to cheat on bev with someone. hom would be more attracted to stan or mike.

-beverly finds out and freaks. they get into a huge argument and yeah. theyre done. they say some shit including the disciption.

-beverly trys to act calm but crys everytime someone brings hom up.

-hom is about to be like, murdered by henry and beverly saves him. hom still doesnt forgive bev and that tears her pieces.

-remember, hom doesn't automatically know hes gay. he starts feeling attracted to mike, stan, or ben (you choose) and thats hoe he knows.

-hom generally loves bev at first.

-bev has been crushing on him for awhile and hom has been crushing on bev.

-their ship name is bem or hev. whatever you choose.

-remember, this was the 80's. love was different back then. gay people were less accepted then they were now.

-richie was a slipmouth and told someone hom was gay. word spread fast and he didn't appreciate that.