*•.¸♡ scoopity troopity!

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ sᴛᴀᴛᴜs: ᴏᴘᴇɴ/ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

title

title. scoopity troopity
character. melissa hart
love interest. robin buckley
face claim. genneya walton

SUMMARY!
"AW NO FAIR ROBIN! I WANNA JOIN THE SCOOPITY TROOPITY TOOO"

"YEAH? OKAY WELL YOU WONT GET IN TALKING LIKE THAT, MELISSA!"

or!

melissa, of course, got along with along with everyone. that included robin, the sass who scooped ice cream for a living. then robin gets scooped into the dramatic life of her co-worked and his 'children' and they dragged melissa along. they began a new group called the scoop troop and melissa felt left out. shes soon began to tease robin about wanting in and kept calling it the scoopity troopity.

notes
-robin and melissa dont admit their feelings bc theyre both stubborn and the opposite of soft.

-melissa was usually in the back but standing by dustin or erica. at one point melissa is standing by robin and melissa gets scared and grabs robin's hand but robin doesnt pull away she just squeezes tighter.

-for gods sake melissa doesnt get drugged but she walks in on them (before dustin and erica do) but like 5 minutes later dustin and erica walk in.

-melissa is however there when robin comes out, and then she told her that she loved her.

-robin after the battle gets melissa a little badge the says 'im now in the scoopity troopity' and yeah. i imagine it goinh like this.

"well. now the malls gone. no more scoopity troopity.."
"actually, here."
and then she gives her the badge and says something like
"scoopity troopity sounds cooler anyway."

-bada bing bada boom. the story can continue from there. this is a pretty self explanatory plot.