18-Pinky Came Out From Coma

Hello friends,
How are you all??

I am sorry. I know I am very very late. First I was busy then this Wattpad problem. This Wattpad is not working properly in my phone from last week. So I came late. I am so sorry for that friends.

And thank you so much for the response to last part. It means a lot. Keep the love coming. I love you all..... ❤❤❤

Regarding the notifications, I know many of you are not getting notification when I update next parts. I am sorry friends. But I think there is some problem. It's happening with me too. From last week I am not getting any notifications. But for all those who are not getting notification, I am posting message on my profile everytime after I update. So you will get notification of that. So please check there if you don't get notification.

Now read the update and don't forget to tell me about it.

Happy reading..... 😊😊
******************************

      Shivaay throws those papers on Annika's face and left from there before she says something.
Annika turned to talk to him but he was already left from his cabin.

      Annika looked at those papers who were on the floor now.

Annika-"Papers waste, my all hardwork waste....sab kuch waste... Bagadbilla kahi ka"

      Annika said angrily and bend down to collect all papers. She cleaned his cabin and throws those papers in the dustbin.

A-"Annika, I don't think he will listen with all these things. I have to do something big, something major."

       She said and turned to leave from there when her eyes fell on that bouquet. And then something came in her mind.

A-"One thing I can't able to understand. Why he is thinking that I was talking only about what happened 2 days ago. I want to talk to him about all incidents that happened in last month n before that too. But why he was just talking about our last fight......"

      Annika said as she was confused.

A-"I clearly written in that note, what I want... with the help of that song. N still he was just talking about only last fight. Padha bhi ya nhi Shivaay ne..... Agar he read it and still not understanding na then he is.....he is stupid. Kitni mehnat kiya....sab waste.... Stupid Singh Oberoi. Smart Singh se seedha Stupid Singh Oberoi ban gaya. I know I am not with him from last month na, that's why he was behaving like stupid. He needs one smart person like me beside him."

      Annika praised herself and then left from there and was cursing her bagadbilla continuously.

      Annika came into the main hall. She was so busy in her thoughts. She was thinking about other ways to talk with Shivaay. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realize that Ramona was standing in front of her and so collides with her.

Ramona-"Aahh....."

      Annika came out from her thoughts and looked at Ramona.

A-"Ramona mam....are...are you ok? I am so sorry. I was just lost somewhere and....."

Ramona-"Arre I am ok. No need to worry."

A-"Are you sure?"

R-"Haa haa. I am fine."

A-"Hushh... thank god."

      Ramona smiled.

R-"Waise you want to talk with me about something na?"