49-Upset Annika

"Bhaiya....."

      Shivika heard Rudra's voice and Annika moved away from Shivaay. Shivaay wiped her tears and both looked at the door where Rudra was standing.

Shivaay-"Yess Rudra...what happened?"

      Shivaay asked Rudra and Rudra walked towards Shivika.

Rudra-"Bhaiya woh....."

     He stopped in between when his eyes fell on Annika's face which was full red due to crying.

R-"Bhabhi, what happened to you? Are you ok?"

      Rudra asked Annika. Annika wiped her tears and nodded in yes.

Annika-"Yes Rudra...I am fine."

     She said with a small smile.

S-"She is fine. You tell me why you are here? Anything important?"

     Shivaay asked and Rudra hugged Shivaay happily.

R-"Bhaiya Chulbul bhabhi is out of danger now. And she regained consciousness."

     Rudra said this and Shivika looked at each other.

A-"Sachhi??"

     Rudra moved back from hug and nodded in yes.

R-"Yes bhabhi...Doctor said now she is out of danger. But her injuries are fresh so she needs rest."

     Rudra gave more information.

A-"Shivaay, let's go. Mujhe Gauri se milna hai."

     Annika said getting up from the bed. Before Shivaay says something Rudra said,

R-"No no...abhi nhi bhabhi. Gauri bhabhi is in ICU now. Only Om is with her. They will shift her to the room after some hours. Then we can meet her."

     Rudra stopped Annika and she looked at Shivaay sadly.

S-"Annika, only few hours. After that you can meet her, you can stay with her, ok?"

     Shivaay said placing his hand on hers.

R-"Yes bhabhi....we will meet her later. Till then you take rest. And you are seriously fine na? Why I feel that you were crying?"

     Rudra asked again and Shivaay answered,

S-"Nothing Rudra...she was worried for Gauri that's it... nothing else."

R-"Okay. Bhabhi now don't worry, she is fine. Now you also take some rest."

     Rudra said to Annika and turned to Shivaay.

R-"Bhaiya I am going to home. Daadi is here from so long, I think she need rest."

S-"Yeah Rudra go. Take badi maa and Bhavya also with you. Me and Annika are here with Gauri and Om."

     Shivaay said and Rudra agreed to that and left from there. Shivaay turned to Annika and cupped her face in his hands.

S-"Now don't worry, Gauri is fine."

      She hugged him.

A-"Hmm...Thank god she is fine. I hope she will recover soon."

S-"Yeah she will. Now stop over thinking about it. Warna tumhari health kharaab ho jaayegi."

     Shivaay said and Annika nodded closing her eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

      Shivaay and Annika walked inside Gauri's room and Annika ran towards Gauri. She sat beside her on the bed and caressed Gauri's hairs. Gauri, who was sleeping opened her eyes slowly and smiled when she saw Annika there.