A person?!!

A/n:
I had just realized that.....

1K reads!!!!!! Thanks to all of you readerssssssssssss. I don't know how to thank you except by just saying a simple thank.

Eventho I rarely update this past few days,some of you still wait for it....

I'm Really rEally reAlly reaLly realLy reallY Thankful to all of you.

Okay,enough of this. Let's get back to the story.

Wonyoung.pov

I can't sleep because I slept at the bus already.

I wander around the whole dorm from Yujin's dorm's level to the bottom level.

I hear a mumbling voice from inside a dorm that I am about to pass by.

Maybe the students still not asleep.

I look at the number of the dorm and it displays number 12.

Room 12?! There's no one using this dorm. It's unavailable!

I teleport into Yujin's dorm and watch the CCTV-like camera. I'm right! There is a person inside that dorm!

I wake Yujin up and tell her. We rush to the room 12 and Yujin open the door quietly.

I peek inside it and there's someone wearing a jacket,black jacket.

"What are you doing here?" Yujin beams.

The person faces Yujin with a shocked eye. That person wears a mask so I can't identify that person.

Yujin tries to snatch the mask away from the person's face but that person harshly pushes Yujin to the wall hard enough to make Yujin faint.

I try to trip the person and eventually the person fell down.That person look around looking for me but I know that the person can't see me.

That person quickly ran away out of this dorm by jumping off the window and it's even weirder no one caught him/her entering this dorm.

Maybe that person stays inside this dorm.

But the person's eye,it's very familiar. I think I saw those pair of shocked eyes.

Where did I saw those pair of eye?

👻 👻 👻 👻 👻 👻 👻 👻 👻

It's almost the ending in a few more chapters. Thank you for reading this far readers.

Short update but I do the double update....