Eight

When Alaina arrived at the park where she was meeting the girls, she hopped off her bike, and looked for them. She first spotted Ava, her best friend since birth. Then she noticed Mia, Emily, and Olivia next to her. She ran over to them, and gave each of them a hug. 

"How have you guys been?" Alaina asked. "Been better. All of us have been going through some shit since the last time we saw you." Mia said. Alaina nodded, and asked what had been going on. It took a few hours before they all finished their stories. They were all in tears. 

Mia, Emily, and Olivia had been abused, and Ava went through an alcohol addiction. Alaina was glad that all of them made it out alive, and was able to be there that day. She was so excited to see her friends again, and was glad that they all got a chance to catch up. Every one of them were so thrilled to see each other again. 

After they got all caught up, they went to get ice cream. Then they all had to leave, and get back to their normal lives. Alaina had to get back to the guys so Jack wouldn't worry. She knew how Jack was, and didn't want him to start panicking because she hadn't been back in a few hours. 

So, she hopped on her bike and headed back to the boys.