Prologue

I know I keep trying to write books and they are not the greatest. But I really wanted to try another shot. So here it is. I will be writing more for this book. I want to see what people think so far. Please comment and like. It will help me more and better when I get the feedback. But anyways I should quit rambling and let you guys read. Lol. Hope you enjoy this book. Thanks.

It was a very slow night, at the Best Western in Spooner, WI. There only has to be one housekeeper for the next morning.

Janice King arrived about 15 minutes before her shift starts as usual. She walks through the front door and takes her spring jacket off and is all ready for work.

10AM rolls around and Janice is able to clock in and start work. She has 6 rooms to clean for the day, but's it's nothing she can't handle. She has rooms 110, 109, 107, 105, 102, and 101.

She gets her cart out and makes sure it's all stocked good enough. After that she takes her cart down the hall and parks it. She starts with room 110, she goes in grabs the garbage, strips the bed, so she can get the sheets down to the laundry room so they can get washed. She works her way to room 101.

As it turns 10:30AM, which is checkout time. She knocks and says housekeeping 4 times. Nobody answered the knocks as there shouldn't be anyone in the room.

So she slides the card to open the door, and walks in. Little did she realize there was someone still in the room, so she jumped.

There was a lady on the bed facing the opposite way, away from Janice. Janice tried to wake her up by telling her, its checkout time I need everyone out. And no answer. So Janice went up to her and tries to roll her over and when she did, it was a horrifying scene. And Janice lets out a holler, AAAAAAHHHH.....