Conversion

THE FOLLOWING STORY IS PUBLIC DOMAIN, LICENSED BY ME THE AUTHOR. YOU MAY CHANGE BUILD UPON OR EDIT THIS WORK WITHOUT CREDIT GIVEN TO ME. 

ok since no one remembers, your not going to beleive me. No one ever beleives me. But I remember they didn't wipe my brain like the others. I know its true. I do. The pail ones. Or the zukah as their alternativly called are a race of aliens. Don't walk away! I knew you woudn't beleive me. But in all honesty, its true, a while ago the earth was invaded. This is how I remember

"Yuki" "yuki" my brothen Sarah called. "comming" I yelled towards him. I strolled my wheelchair down the hall, and examined it, today we would be heading to a meeting. A merae meeting. It's my brother's thing, something I think is kind of silly to be honest. But maybe that's because I'm a third wave feminist I don't know. We walked into the building only to see tons and tons of doors and people consistantly walking in and out of them. I thought nothing of it. "theirs entertainment rooms there" he pointed to one door. "educational rooms there" "what about over there?" I asked pointing to a door locked and sealed shut. It even had chains. "thats not important" "it looks important" i smirked."well its not" he continued walking with me. No one payed attention to the obviously strange door. Hmm it seemed like somthing out of a cheesy YA novel. I continued walking to see a room titled "Convert" nope no cheese going on here. Totally normal. Absoulutly fuking normal. Nope not a weird thing in site. Then again I'm in site and I'm an aromantic asexual autistic. So maybe me. 

I continued down the halls then stoped back at that door. I entered.

Inside I saw three tubes holding what seemed to be humans. They had bright white pail skin, large eyes either dialated or pitch black,  and they seemed to be floating. They just floated, with their eyes watching wide open yet not awake, covered in a mist of white smoke. I went up to a tube. I examined it. Then one of the staff members for mens rights entered. "what are you doing here?" I looked around trying to come up with words but i just sat there motionless. he made a high pitched screech and several of the people with dialated eyes and pitch black ones attacked me. They grabbed me and forced me out of my chair. then they forced me into a tube, shit. I thought. shit, i thought again. This was not going in my favor. I looked around the room. In a smoke ridden tube, ready for "conversion"