Upset

I looked around and finally forced myself up and into my chair with strength which was newly found. They took me to a room. Inside was a green oozed pond. I looked within my reflection. Dialated eyes, pail white skin an claws leaving me only with discust. I stagered out. Worrying about sasuke. My brother for whom I could remember...but only but a faint smile. I walked to the queen of this hive whatever it be, and forced myself to talk to her. "Get in the water" she stated forcefully. They pushed my head and it was a feeling o Nevada it felt blessed. Though I knew it was my new form taking advantage of my senses I coudnt help but enjoy. "That's enough" the queen stated as I arose the pond. "We have work to do" she stated with a smirk.

She led me back to her room and showed me to seven glass plates each showed rooms for conversions. "These are the newborns like you my dear" her claw stroked my cheek. "I need you to monitor them for today" she fondeled my ear. "Have fun" she walked away. Grossed upon my treatment from the queen I stared and watched as others,

Were forced to be converted only unlike myself they lost all memory and were drones. I had no idea how long this could have gone on and how long it coud've been, without possibly being discovered. I knew one thing though this was upsetting.

I went up to the tank and examined one of the beings.

“元気ですか “ the being stated from behind. He was the obnoxious one from earlier.

“just checking on the new recruits”

“oh is that so…”

“yes”

Though you don’t know he was suspicious of my activity.

“its funny”:

“what is?”

“that you can’t remember your species but you can remember Japanese.”

“what is Japanese?” I asked with a blank face.

“what you were just speaking” his words were slow.

“I thought every one spoke that?” I asked confused.

“hmph st#pid drone” He slapped my face, and walked away. I sat down and examined the bright green mark left upon my skin from his hand…or claws….There were 3 marks carved within my skin. I took to one of the tanks. A young boy, Hispanic in ethnicity, his skin was slowly turning white he was covered in smoke.

I quickly turned off the damned machine. I turned the nob off. He quickly fell out of the tank. I caught him.

“¿Dónde estoy?” He asked grasping my arm before he collapsed. Dammit I thought.  I picked him up and put him in the corner of the room. 3 hours later he finally awoke.

"¿Estás bien?" my pronouciation was off. No doubt he knew Spanish was my third language.

“ yes, who are you?” I heard his mind speak.

 “I’m a friend”

“what place is this?”

“It’s your home”

Before I could finish explaining the situation to the boy, a being entered the room. He screaked which was how they asked questions. He asked me what he was doing here.

“pardon me sir it was a malfunction in his tank, I shall take care of it at once”

I grabbed the boy by the arm and carried him out of the room.

“Your lucky I was here”

“am I ?”

“yes. What is your name?”

“I can’t remember”

Of course…figures.