2

CHAPTER 2
Telephone Box for the Dead

"You can now go home. I'll be the one closing today." Jin said as he stood in the counter. Jimin, Hoseok, and Yoongi all cheered as they were not going to go home late today.

"Yoongi, Jimin, Namjoon and I are going to eat dinner out, wanna come with us Jin hyung?" Hoseok asked.

Jin nodded. "Text me the address."

"How about you Tae? Wanna join?" Hoseok asked Taehyung.

Taehyung declined the offer as he was going to be busy tonight. There will be a special occasion today that only him still remembers.

Taehyung was walking alone at the streets when he tried to read the small white card again. It was still the same as what he read from before.

He debated whether to believe or just throw the card away.

He stared at the paper when suddenly he bumped into something hard.

In front of him stood a black telephone box. Taehyung was sure that there was never a telephone box in that area before. This got him a little bit scared and a lot more intrigued.

He walked to the door and a small note was posted.

Upon entering
You are now leaving

He held the door knob and opened the door. He stepped inside and stood in front of the black telephone.

He looked at the paper with the number in his hand.

'I have nothing to loose, I guess' He thought.

He slowly picked up the phone and dialed thw number. Surprisingly, it ringed.

It ringed three time before it was picked up on the other line.

No one said something. Not even Taehyung. Both sides where silent. Waiting for the other to say something.

Taehyung was the first one to break the silence.

"Hello? Jungkook? Can you hear me?" Taehyung asked. He was expecting for Jungkook's voice, instead, he heard silence.

This broke Taehyung. It now dawned to him that his Jungkook was dead. And that he will never answer his pleads.

Taehyung didn't let go of the phone. Instead, he talked to the other line even if no one was responding. He just have to say all the things he wanted to tell Jungkook for the past 6 months.

The line was not dead and this made Taehyung continue talking. Maybe his Jungkook was listening.

"Kook? I really love you. So much baby. I really miss you. Everything is not the same without you. I've been torned. My life was torned when you slipped away to me. Everything was failing. I had no life." Taehyung said and he sniffled. He was breaking.

"Kook I really miss you. If I could turn time, I'll love you even more. I'll never let you go to that stupid store so you are still safe in my arms. Kook, I regret everything. It's all my fault and I'm sorry. We could've been married today. Happy 6th anniversary baby. I love you so much. I miss you. Please come back to me. Please." At this point. Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. He sat at the floor of the telephone box and cried.

"Baby please come back. Please come back." Taehyung whispered repeatedly to the phone as he felt weak. He didn't know what was happening to his body but he felt really weak. Like he would be dying any moment. But that didn't matter to Taehyung. At least be will be with his Jungkook on the other side.

"Jungkook, I love you. I love you so much." Taehyung said as darkness was pulling him. The last thing he heard was someone speaking at the other side of the line.

"I love you too, Tae. So much"

_

The next chapter will be the last chapter
:(