EIGHTEEN

G-Dragon squeezed Jungkook's hand comfortingly as they stood in front of BTS's dorm's door, trying to calm his nerves.

"It'll be alright." He said, smiling at Jungkook. Jungkook returned the smile before hesitantly placing his hand on the door knob, opening the door.

"Jungkook, you're back- oh! G-Dragon sunbaenim, we weren't expecting you." Jin said as he rushed to the door. "I would've cleaned if I'd known you were coming."

"It's fine, your dorm can't be messier than mine..." G-Dragon smiled. Jin's gaze flickered down to the pair's hands and he smiled.

"Well, come in, I'm sure everyone wants to meet you. Well, meet the person Jungkook's been seeing."

"Who's at the door- oh my goodness!" Jimin quickly ran out of the room and into the bedroom so he could put a shirt on. He returned not long after, now wearing a shirt.

"No one told me G-Dragon sunbaenim was visiting!" He said.

"Well no one knew he was coming..." Jin replied, shrugging. "Jungkook just brought him around..."

"Jungkook just..." Jimin then noticed the intertwined hands, the closeness of the two's bodies, and suddenly everything made sense. Well, mostly everything. "Oh..."

"Jimin, get your butt back here!" Suga yelled out from where he was sleeping on the couch, suddenly aware of his lack of human pillow. He sat up, looking over at everyone.

"I... I just remembered there's something I need to do... In my room..." Jimin said, quickly walking out of the room. Suga sighed as he watched him before climbing off the couch.

"Get back here, Pabo!" He yelled before following Jimin into the bedroom.

"What's wrong with him?" G-Dragon asked, looking at Jungkook and Jin.

"He likes me..." Jungkook said quietly, starting to feel slightly guilty about all the pain he'd probably inflicted on Jimin. Still, there wasn't much he could do, you can't just date someone for the sake of keeping them happy.

"Oh.." G-Dragon looked at the bedroom door, where Jimin and Suga had disappeared into.

"Come on, let's go meet everyone else..." Jin said, deciding it was best to distract everyone from Jimin. He didn't want people feeling guilty or anything.

G-Dragon and Jungkook nodded, walking into the lounge room.

-

"You're an idiot, you know that right?" Suga asked as he sat down next to Jimin on the bed. Jimin nodded, hugging his pillow to his chest. "I honestly don't know what you thought having sex with V would achieve..."

"A distraction..." Jimin mumbled. "And the jealousy technique works so well in fanfictions I thought-" Jimin was cut off by Suga's laughter.

"You got your relationship advice from fanfictions??" Jimin nodded as he looked up at Suga, making him laugh even harder. "You're so stupid! Anything fiction is stylised and is not a reliable source of information."

"I know, I-"

"V isn't an alien. That's a bad joke that should have never even existed."

"I kno-"

"And Jungkook isn't a vampire, werewolf, baby, average human being, cookie, hybrid thing-" Jimin frowned.

"I know, godammit, why won't you listen to me! You never do!" Jimin yelled, his frustration getting too much. Suga froze, slowly frowning at Jimin.

"Oh, so I never listen? Well at least I don't go around kissing other band members!" Suga huffed and stood up, wondering why he even bothered trying to comfort Jimin, or what he even saw in him.

"It wasn't what it looked like!" Jimin exclaimed, wishing for once Suga would just listen to him. He got up as well, trying to figure out how he could get Suga to believe him.

"So what you're saying is you and Jungkook weren't swapping spit after we had an argument?" Jimin sighed, slumping his shoulders. "Exactly. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some sleeping to catch up on."

"Yoongi hyung, wait." Suga froze as Jimin grabbed his wrist, not used to him calling him by his real name. He hadn't done that since... Well, since they broke up. "Yes, Jungkook and I were kissing, but I didn't want him to. I went to talk to him after we had that argument about coming out, and he kissed me. You walked in, saw everything, and didn't let me explain what happened."

"Why would Jungkook kiss you? He's liked V since debut." Suga turned to face Jimin, sighing when he realised Jimin was crying. "You really shouldn't cry, it's not a good look."

"I-I don't know why Jungkook kissed me... I think V was nearby..." Jimin sniffed, trying to wipe away his tears. "I d-don't know..." Suga sighed again, stepping closer to Jimin.

"You're an idiot." He said, wiping Jimin's tears away. "But... I've always had a thing for idiots, and I never quite got over on particular one who managed to break my heart."

"I'm sorry..." Jimin said, still sniffing.

"I know, and I'm sorry for not believing you, I should've known you wouldn't cheat on me." Suga smiled as he kissed Jimin. "I'm too cool for that."

-

-

-