Chapter IX

Chloe's POV

"You two either need to take it somewhere else or calm it down because this is public indecency!" Fat Amy says to Stacie and Aubrey who are making out like a couple of teenagers.

It's mine and Beca's bachelorette party and we're at a nightclub having some fun before our big day tomorrow. Aubrey is sitting on Stacie's lap as she tongues her down like no tomorrow. They are a cute couple but this isn't a sight that I particularly want to see.

"Sorry, Aims," Aubrey giggles when she pulls her mouth off of her wife's.

"Seriously, you two," Fat Amy rolls her eyes.

Aubrey giggles again and buries her face in Stacie's neck, making Stacie kiss her and hold her.

"God... We're not like that are we?" Beca asks me nervously.

"Not to that extreme. We all know that Stacie has trouble keeping it in her pants," I answer.

"I'm surprised she hasn't swiped everything off the table and started on Aubrey already."

"You're terrible!" I laugh, swatting her arm.

"It's true!"

I laugh again then finish my drink before I get up and grab Beca's hands.

"Come and dance with me, babe," I say.

"Yes, future, Mrs Mitchell."

I beam at the name and pull Beca onto the dance floor. I get us in the middle of it and start dancing with her. I get lost in the music and in Beca. She says she's not a good dancer but she is. She's so carefree and I can tell that she has a good time when she dances.

"I can't wait to marry you," she says when she pulls me in close.

"Likewise, baby." I kiss her ear and grind my hips into hers, making her groan.

I smile and do it again to get the same reaction.

"If you don't cut that out we won't be dancing for long," Beca states and it makes me giggle.

"Why? What else would we do?" I tease.

"You know damn well what we'll do," she growls and I know that she's super turned on right now.

"You seem tense. Do you need a backrub?"

"Several body parts are rubbing my back right now thank you."

"Yeah, but not mine..." I lean in and nuzzle my face in her neck, planting soft kisses on her hot skin.

I can feel the vibration of her groan when I kiss her neck and it makes me smile. I love how I can rile her up so easily. I keep doing it until Beca grabs my hand and pulls away from me.

"Come with me," she orders and starts pulling me off the dance floor.

I can't help my giggle but I don't stop Beca. I just follow her to wherever she's taking me and we end up going into the bathroom. Thankfully, this club is massive, which means that the bathroom is also massive. Beca pulls me down to the very end stall and thankfully, there's no one in here at the moment. Once we're in the stall, she locks it behind us then pins me to the wall and captures my lips in a rough kiss that I instantly melt into. I love it when she kisses me like this. It's so powerful and it's like a reminder that I'm hers and only hers. I was always only hers. From the moment I met her, I was hers and the feeling only intensified from there.

"Do you have ANY idea what you do to me?" Beca asks once she breaks our kiss.

"Not exactly but whatever it is, it must be good."

"You have no idea, Beale,"

"It'll be Mitchell soon."

"Yes," she smiles. "It will be."

"I can't wait."

"I can't either and you know what else I can't wait for?"

"What?"

"To get your underwear off and have some real fun with you."

I can feel my cheeks heat up as well as my core. God... She always has that power over me. She can just say the simplest thing and I'll go crazy. She says that I do things to her... I don't think she realises how much power she has over me.

"Well, what are you going to do about it then?" I flirt and I watch her lick her lips hungrily.

"I'm going to rock your world to its very core, future Mrs Mitchell. The question is, are you ready for that?"

Now I lick my lips hungrily.

"Yes," my voice wobbles as do my knees and the smirk on Beca's face makes me want to slap her.

"Well then," she puts her hands on my hips then glides them down where she grabs the hem of my skirt and slowly pulls it up. "We better get to it."

"Yes, we better."

Beca smirks again and I'm just about to swat her arm and tell her off but she puts her lips on mine and finds her way under my skirt and just like that, my mind goes blank with the exception of one thing on it...

~

Stacie's POV

"It was only a matter of time before that happened," I state once I see Beca drag Chloe behind her, Chloe with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Yeah, that's what you and Aubrey need to do," Fat Amy tells me. "Once they're done you can go."

"We're not that bad, Amy!" Aubrey protests.

"We kind of are, babe," I tell her.

"You're supposed to be on my side here."

"I know and I usually am but we haven't changed since we met in college and I don't think we ever will."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Absolutely not." I squeeze her in my arms and kiss her cheek, making her blush.

God, she's so beautiful. I'm so glad I married her. I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have Aubrey as my wife. It was the best day of my life when she said yes and when she married me of course.

"So, how many kids do you think they're going to have?" Fat Amy asks everyone.

"Two," Cynthia-Rose states.

"Four," Jessica and Ashley say in unison.

"Twelve," Lily says and I can actually hear her.

I still can't believe this is how she talks now and I shouldn't really be calling her Lily either, apparently, her real name is Esther. I don't know, Lily's always been weird so I'm just going to leave it at that.

"I think they'll have a bunch," Aubrey says. "Like, four - max."

"Yeah, I could see them having four," I nod.

"I can't imagine a pregnant Beca," Fat Amy says. "I can see a pregnant Chloe but not a pregnant Beca."

"Yeah, I can't see Beca pregnant either," I agree.

"Speaking of kids, when are you two going to get started?"

"We've only been married for a month, Amy," I chuckle. "Cut as a little slack."

Everyone laughs and Aubrey kisses my cheek and plays with my hair, causing me to rest my head on her shoulder and relax while everyone continues chatting amongst themselves. With the way Aubrey and I feel about each other, it's only a matter of time before we have a bunch of kids of our own and I can't wait.