Perfect Plan (Jack×Davey)

Requested: lol nope

Plot: Jack and Davey like each other but they don't know. All the other newsies do tho. So all the newsies split into two groups. One group with Davey and one with Jack. They bring them somewhere, then the newsies leave them alone with each other

Setting: Modern (GAY WASN'T LEGAL IN 1899 BUT WHO CARES I'M WRITING SOME WHICH HAPPEN IN 1899 SO SUE ME) (jk pls don't sue me)

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~Davey's POV~~

     As I sat down for lunch with all my other friends, I noticed that around half of them weren't here. "Where's everyone else?" I asked Spot, who I sat beside. "With Jack at the other table." He replied. "Oh, ok." I blushed at the sound of Jack's name. I've had a crush on Jack since, Freshman year? I don't know. But it's been for a really long time. Apparently, Spot noticed the unusual redness of my face. "Davey? You alright?" Spot asked. "Hm? Oh, yeah! Yeah, I'm fine." I said. Dammit, my gayness is becoming a problem. I thought.

     After school, the guys who were with me at lunch came over to me and dragged me to the nearby diner. What I didn't know was that the guys who sat with Jack were dragging him to the same place.

     When we got to the diner, the guys made me sit in a booth alone, while the rest of them sat at a bigger table. "Wait here." Race said. I grabbed my phone from my bag and texted our group.

School paper boyes

Davey: why am I alone

Morris D.: patience mother the others almost here

Davey: ???

Race: P A T I E N C E M O T H E R

Oscar D.: ^^

Mush: ^^^

Les: ABOUT TIME YALL GOT HERE 

     After my brother said that, Crutchie and Sarah (my older sister) pushed Jack into the booth with me. I looked down at my hands to hide my blush that was attacking my face like crazy. "Uh, hi." Jack said. I finally looked up again. "H-hi" Oh god, sound the alarms. I thought. "So, uh, what do you want to talk about?" I asked. "I don't know." Jack chuckled. "Let's talk about why they brought us here." I suggested. "Sure, why not?"

     After around 10 minutes of making theories on why they might've brought us here, I accidentally messed up my last theory. "Maybe because I like you." I blurted out. I realized what I said and put my face in my hands in embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I said. What's wrong with me? I just embarrassed myself! In front of Jack! "Why are you sorry?" He asked. After a minute of trying to get myself together, I finally told him. "Well, I guess I gotta tell you now, huh?" I said. He nodded.

"Jack, I've known you since seventh grade right?"

He nodded.

"Well... I started liking you in freshman year, and I don't think that feeling ever left me. God you probably hate me now. I'm really sorry."

     "Don't be sorry! I may have keeping a little secret from you too." He said as he intertwined his fingers with mine. I swear I heard squeals from the table everyone else was sitting at. Probably one of the Delanceys or something. (I made Oscar and Morris nice in this one. Why? BECAUSE I CAN) "I may like you too." He said to me. When he said that, my heart almost jumped out of my chest and out the window. "Really?" I asked. He nodded with a smile.

     I got up, sat next to Jack, and gave him a hug. Then before I knew it, his lips pressed against mine. I kissed back. When we pulled away, we smiled at each other, then I rested my head on his shoulder. I heard him murmur "I love you." I smiled and said, "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yeet my ship

Anyway, new chapter will be out soon!

Love y'all
~Smalls💖