Chapter 4

I kept on waiting until they came back inside.

Fluttershy still looked happy as ever and Discord still looks surprised but happy.

"Um hi, if you don't remember me, my name is Discord. I was your neighbor." " Y/N its a pleasure to see you again. I'm so glad I'm not the only draconaquus!"
"Same here, but where were you after all these years?" "Oh I've actually been traveling the world looking for a place to stay, but my main search is to look for my parents. I've got a feeling that they could still be alive. What about you?" "I've been here in Ponyville with Fluttershy, but I don't actually live here." "Wait are you too a thing?"

Discord and Fluttershy both looked at each other and laughed "You have no idea how many people have asked us that!" Fluttetshy said while laughing. "But no, we're not a couple. We're just really good friends." "Right sorry." I said sheepishly while scratching my neck. "Its okay. Anyways does anyone want some tea and biscuits?" Fluttershy asked "I'll have some, please" "Me too! I don't know what I'll do without Fluttershys tea! Oh wait I have chocolate milk." "Chocolate milk? Is that what you drink besides tea?" " Yep, I have chocolate milk everyday. Its probably unhealthy, but who cares?"

Discord and I have been talking and drinking tea.

Most of the time I don't exactly concentrate, because of his eyes. They're quite hypnotizing to be honest.

Once we were done, Fluttershy said she would show me around Ponyville and Discord wanted to tag along.

"Come on, I'm sure you and my friends will get along quite easily."