NINE

Jimin's eyes widened as he stared at Hoseok and Jungkook before he rushed off to his bedroom, feeling extremely uncomfortable about being caught in the middle of pleasuring himself.

Hoseok looked at Jungkook and chuckled, before following Jimin. Jungkook was left alone in the lounge room, listening to the noises that continued to come from Jimin's laptop. He then grew uncomfortable and decided to follow Hoseok.

"Hey Jimin, need some help?" Hoseok asked, entering Jimin's room. Jimin shook his head, his face turning a bright red. Hoseok smiled as he sat across from him on the bed. "You don't need to be embarrassed, it's completely normal to pleasure yourself. Especially if you're lonely."

That made Jimin feel great about himself.

"I mean, I do it all the time." Hoseok continued. "When Jungkook's ignoring me, I've got nothing better to do..."

Jungkook stood at the doorway, rolling his eyes at Hoseok. Jimin looked up at Jungkook briefly before dropping his gaze again. Jungkook noticed this and walked over to the bed, sitting down in between Jimin and Hoseok.

"Ignore Hoseok hyung, he's an idiot." Jungkook said, earning a 'hey!' from Hoseok and a small chuckle from Jimin. Jungkook smiled, shuffling closer to Jimin. "But he's right about one thing, don't be embarrassed that we walked in on you. We came in unannounced and you were unprepared, we're sorry."

Jimin mumbled an 'it's okay' before Jungkook continued, moving even closer to Jimin.

"But, it is better if you have someone else help you... And two are better than one." Jungkook said with a smile. "Plus, that has got to be getting uncomfortable."

Jimin nodded, unable to deny the discomfort he was feeling from being caught mid-masturbation and not being able to finish. Jungkook's smile grew and he leaned in closer, kissing Jimin as his fingers ran down his length. Jimin moaned the kiss as he was touched, which made his cheeks turn even redder (if that was even possible). As they kissed, Jungkook could feel Hoseok placing kisses along his neck, his hands slowly trailing up and down his body.

For what had been an uneventful day, the afternoon was starting to get entertaining for the pair.

"Hyung, do you mind if we do more than this?" Jungkook asked, pulling away from Jimin briefly. Jimin paused for a second before shaking his head, his embarrassment lessening as his lust increased.

"All three of us?" He asked. "Are all three of us going to be doing.. stuff?"

"Well it's hardly fair if one of us has to sit out." Hoseok piped up, looking over Jungkook's shoulder at Jimin. "It'll be more fun if we're all involved."

"O-okay." Jimin said, nodding slightly. He'd watched this kind of stuff a couple of times, and had always been curious, but being the lonely person he was he'd never been able to experience. It'd been a while since he'd had any form of sex with anyone.

Jungkook then pulled his own shirt off, followed by Jimin's, while Hoseok did the same behind him. They didn't have to worry about Jimin's pants because they were already off, but they did have to take their own off. When they did so, the erections they'd somehow managed to hide sprung free, bringing relief to the pair. Now they were all fully naked, they returned their attention to the task at hand.

"Hyung, you're bottom." Jungkook said, and Hoseok nodded in agreement behind him. "I'm not bottoming for once, I always bottom."

"O-oh, okay." Jimin was still a bit surprised by all of this, so he wasn't going to argue about who was top or bottom.