🎀Chapter.12🎀

So I was making my way to the airport on my own then I just wait for a taxi.
I had a suit case with me and my ridiculous black high heel boots on with my yellow skirt and a black long thin top on.
I was walking up to the airport so I waited for a taxi and I was constantly talking to myself.
Me: "Come on hurry up!"
Then a black London Taxi arrived right in front of me and the taxi driver took me further to the airport and I paid the money to him.
I was at the airport doing the normal things that you would do on a airport and I got told just to take a seat.
I knew this was getting more exiting for me. Joe was there but I didn't see him and he never saw me, we just took the same flight oddly enough.
I was at the back of the plane and he was at the front and it was getting late, it was so dark outside when I looked out the window so I listened to music on my iPod.
Then I took the bus and Joe went to a different hotel I still had no idea he was there and he didn't know either eventually I made it to my hotel room and I got rest before the big day.
Hotel lady: "Good morning, Miss Rosalie"
Me: "Morning"
(I was just getting ready)
Hotel Lady: "Just here to give you extra towels and extra toilet roll"
Me: "Thank you, here's your tip"
(I hate not giving people tips it's sly)
Hotel Lady: "Thank you Miss Rosalie, no one has ever done this for me"
Me: "Your welcome and please call me Rosalie"
Hotel Lady: "You are a real Lady Rosalie"
I smiled I'm so glad that people appreciate me.
I realise it's time and I make my way there now I have a feeling that this is going to be exciting I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach.
I left my phone at home and I was about to go in the doors of the performance centre I saw so scared but yet again so excited!