Chapter 4

It had been 2 weeks since Y/n returned Yeontan to his rightful owner.

But...she missed his presence. She missed how cute Yeontan would be when sleeping, rolled up into a ball, in his bed.

Ever since he left, the bed had been there collecting dust. And the 4 other dogs would take turns staring at the door, praying for Yeontan to appear.

One day, Y/n had had enough. She plucked up her courage to call Taehyung.

"Hello, Taehyung. It's me Y/n" Her sweet honey like voice said.

"Hello! Yeontan's doing fine in case you're asking."Taehyung's deep voice said from across the line.

"That's not what I called for. Can my dogs and I see Yeontan again? You can come over to my house and meet them. It might give us more time to hang out." Y/n said.

"I'll accept. Only if my members can come along." Taehyung said.

"It's no problem. If I can handle 4 dogs, I can handle a couple of people." Y/n stated.

They arranged to meet tomorrow outside the BigHit building. They got into her car and they drove away to Y/n's house.

When they were on the way to Y/n's house, they started to introduce themselves to each other.

The dogs went crazy. They could recognize Yeontan's scent from the opposite side of the door.

Y/n chuckled lightly. Yeontan already excited, knowing who was behind the door and squirming to try and get out of Taehyung's hold.

Y/n unlocked her door, the 4 dogs immediately running out of the door, not even intimidated by the large group, their focus was on Yeontan.

They sniffed Yeontan as if they were saying hello to him. And Yeontan immediately attempted to squirm out of Taehyung's hold, clearly wanting to play with the others.

"You have a lot of dogs. How do you handle?" Jungkook asked, clearly curious about how Y/n doesn't go mad with balancing her job, the shelter and her 4 dogs.

"I'm not really sure. I guess I just can." Y/n replied.

Taehyung was impressed, Y/n must be very patient to be able to do everything. Yeontan ran to the kitchen and stared into the 4 dog bowls laying on the floor and started whining as if asking for home cooked meals.

"Tannie!" Taehyung called from the living room. Y/n saw him run out of the kitchen and knew what he wanted. She started to cook up another meal for Yeontan, in no time, all the dogs came running out.

"What's that smell?" Jin asked.

He saw the delicious spread of human and dog food.

"Yummy!!!" Jimin said, taking a seat in one of the chairs in the dining room.

The dogs and humans had happy tummies after eating. A bit too happy. They refused to leave the chairs they were seated on.

The finally convinced themselves to go into the couch and turned on the TV.

While they were watching TV, there were a few occasions where the dogs will run after a ball that bounced past the TV or they come into the middle of everyone's vision to play tug a war with each other.

These moments made them laugh and soon enough, the dogs were on the couch with them.

"Get her off! I'm too handsome for him." Seokjin said trying to push Gloom off his lap but she stayed put, staring at Jin as if saying ' I'm more pretty than you'll ever be in your whole damn life'

"Gloom off." Y/n said with a dominating tone. Gloom whined but obliged and did as told.

"ARGH!!! THIS WHITE DOG IS SO HEAVY!" Jungkook says, trying to get Koda off his feet.

"Koda?" Y/n asks.

Light snores were heard from the dog.

"I can't do anything about that. He'll kill me if I wake him up." Y/n says.

"Hey, Yoongi. Koda is just like you." Jungkook remarks.

"Yah!" He replied giving him the middle finger and glare.

Everyone burst out laughing and they continued the movie with Y/n laying her head on Taehyung's shoulder.

When the movie ended, more light snores were heard and Taehyung tried to move to figure out who it was but the snores were close to him which made him realize it was Y/n who was peacefully sleeping on his shoulder.

She looks angelic, Taehyung thought in his head.

Her eyes were closed and her mouth opened slightly as she breathed in and out.

"We can't leave her here," Jin said.

"We'll stay until she wakes up. But we can't stay too late though." RM says.

"Yay!" Taehyung cheered as everyone looked at him in a weird way.

"I mean...ok." He said. Jin shook his head as the others started to look around the house and maybe clean up a little bit.

After about 2 hours, Y/n woke up to a wonderful smell from the kitchen. She saw Jin cooking in an apron and a chef hat. She chuckled and hugged Jin from the back.

"Yah! Don't scare me like that." He said.

"Whatcha making?" She asks.

"F/f." He said. "I thought you'd be hungry after that long sleep you had from the movie." He continued.

Y/n chuckled and walked away to find the other members.

But she found a sight that was too cute to ignore...