Chapter 28

Bring It 

Jihoon's POV:

"Ready?" Our manager asked us and we just nodded. "How about you?" She targeted towards me and I pointed at myself. "Me? I'm used to performing in front of our fans. What do you mean?" I asked back at her and she just sighed. "Ready to just ignore him?" She asked once again, now pointing to Soonyoung which is talking with a crew. I saw him sigh and just nodded. 

He looked up, his eyes meeting mine but he didn't acknowledge it. I sighed heavily. "No... But I'll try, of course." She patted my back and gave me a small smile. "You can fuck the rules you know? You can show everyone that you're in a relationship with Soonyoung. Be confident like Vernon." 

"Yeah but our fans wouldn't like that. They don't really think that Hansol and Seungkwan is in a relationship... They just ship them. Like how they ship us. But if they really see 2 guys actuallyh being cuddly with each other, I promise you that we'll sink down." I answered, tears nearly coming out from my eyes. "I hate Dispatch, you know? If they would just get the fuck off everyone's businesses and let them be, then you probably can stay lovey-dovey with each other without fans noticing it, well maybe some but you know." She answered and I just sighed again. "Thank you for trying to help."

"Mingyu. Help Jihoon for a while. You go converse with Soonyoung's place." The manager said and I looked at Mingyu disgustingly. "Him? Eew." I reacted and Mingyu just scoffed. "Whatever, shortie. Good thing I'm willing to help even though you hate me." He showed his sparkly eyes and I nearly cringed too hard. "I'm going to take your eyes out if you don't stop." 

"You're so bad to me, hyung."

"I know."

I heard laughter bursting out from the other side of the backstage. I turned my attention just to see Soonyoung and Wonwoo laughing at each other. They look so happy together. "Hey. Are you alright?" Mingyu's voice was heard and I nodded, head still hunging low.

"Don't do that! You'll be even smaller!" He managed to joke out and laugh but stop when he noticed that I wasn't even laughing. "Hyung... I mean, this is the better choice right? It's either this or you break up. At least you two could have the time of your lives at your house. We promise to call you when we're going to crash so that we won't disturb your affection to each other." Mingyu pointed out every facts that is in this situation. 

"I know but, Mingyu... Don't you feel any jealousy, even just and teeny tiny bit, just by looking at them laughing at each other, not minding your existence?" I pointed out the burden in my heart as of right now and he just sighed. "I do but remebering the smiles our precious Carats give us every time makes me forget the sacrifices we've made. Well not totally but you know what I mean." He gave me a smile and I smiled back, letting out a soft giggle. "You really do have a soft spot for our beautiful diamonds." 

"Duh."

-<////3-

We finally went out of the backstage and introduced ourselves first. (let's skip this because i'm a lazy bean)

"Annyeong Carats~" Mingyu started the introduction and our fans squealed and screamed, bring me joy and showing the that using my cute smile. "So, as a gift for you coming here, we are going to perform your favorite song. We'll pick 3 members to pick and we'll dance to it or sing to it." He added and fans started raising their hands, a gesture that shows that they wanted to be picked.

"Woozi-hyung! Will you do the honors?" Mingyu asked and I bowed, accepting the 'honor' he had given me. I went to the front, picking one girl that had a beautiful flower clip. I went down as Carats made way for me, minimizing their screams as they knew that I was there.