From now on

A man learns who is there for him when the glitter fades and the walls won't hold

Part 23

Ryan's point of view

The fact that Andy start dating Liam made me realise it was a big mistake to move out from London. All my friends are there and even if I don't like to admit it, the love of my life is there as well and he needs me there right now.

Knowing it was prom night and lots of girls have been begging me to go with them but I all told them no as I'm leaving back to London.

It didn't take long untill I arrived in London. I didn't want to go home yet so I told Mikey and could come over to his place.

"What's up Mike!" I shout as I walked inside his place and pulled him in for a friendly hug.

"Don't you ever leave us like that anymore." He said.

"I won't."

Mikey told me about Andy not going to prom cuz he had no one to go with. He also told me he's staying at my place cuz he got into big problems with his dad and he don't want his dad to find him. So I told Mikey to just go pick up Andy and drag him to the prom with him so I can surprise him in a cute way and hopefully he will forgive me. I know he's hurt because of the way I left him.

~~~

Mikey just texted me to let me know, him, Andy and the rest are at the prom. Good. Everything is going as planned they only need to keep him there for a while. All I asked the other boys that when I texted Mikey I was almost there that they would leave Andy alone so I can come in surprise him.

I did as planned. I was almost there and texted Mikey. He texted me back so that means Andy is on his own now. Quiet feeling lonely ready to leave but that's when I come in. I smiled at myself on how cute this surprise will be.

As I stood at the front of the building. I got nervous. Some weird feelings were going around my body. Something I haven't felt anymore since I left. I smiled at myself as I got in. I'm here to get my boy back.

I walked trought the crowded place as I couldn't find Andy.

"Hey Mike." I said as I spot him dancing with a girl. "Have you seen Andy?"

"The last time I checked he was in the corner in the back." He told me.

"Thanks mate." I said as he gave me a 'good luck' smile.

I pushed my way trought all the people all the way to the back of the building. I got so excited to surprise him but there was one thing... one thing that ruined it all.

Liam!

There he was, holding Andy up to the wall forcing himself on him. How is no one helping the poor boy. Oh year they are dating to the public eye.

"Can you take your hands of off my boyfriend?!" I spoke up. All eyes were on me right now. People around me were staring but I only had eye for the blond guy behind Liam. My Andy.

"Look who showed up." Liam smirked. "Our long lost son Ryan Beaumont decided to come back."

"I'm asking you again." I said. "Leave Andy alone."

"Ryan Ryan Ryan." Liam laughed. "Things changed since you moved, Andy is mine now."

"Love needs to come from both sides you know." I told him as he was still holding Andy close to him.

"Well Andy, tell him." Liam said to Andy. "Tell him how you feel."

"I- I'm sorry Rye." He whispered but loud enough to hear. He wasn't feeling comfy in this situation at all and I know he's never gonna tell the truth when Liam is right next to him.

Liam just smirked at me as he dragged Andy with him outside. Well that wasn't the surprise I was planning on doing. As they walked outside, Andy looked over at me. I saw it in his eyes. He isn't happy with Liam.

"Go get Andy!" Mikey shout at me.

"I can't." I said. "He's with Liam."

"He's not!" Mikey shout as he explains why his dad got angry with him cuz they faked a relationship for his dad business but Andy was done with it and ran away to my parents house.
He's not in a relationship with Liam. Liam is forcing him once again.

I ran after the two and just came outside right in time. Without thinking I turned Liam around and hit him right in the face as I took Andy away from him.

"I am taking you home." I told him as I pulled him in for a hug. His arms around my waist pulling me closer. I gave him a small kiss on his forehead and smiled at the boy I was holding so close to me.

 I gave him a small kiss on his forehead and smiled at the boy I was holding so close to me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so so soo sorry to be so inactive I really am! But I was doing some concerts like I saw HRVY and New Hope Club live and still had to go to work and take care of my horses I had no time to update this!! BUT HERE I AM AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

Also enjoin that gif, it killed me!