Same love

No freedom 'til we're equal
Damn right I support it

Part 36

Ryan's point of view

I slowly opened my eyes as I woke up from an amazing sleep. Last night felt like a dream but when I saw Andy fast asleep next to me I know it was all real. It feels so good to have the love of my life right next to me. I smiled before I got up and got dressed. I want to make him some breakfast but as he always complains about me making unhealthy food as in pancakes or getting donuts, I decided to just make him a bowl with fruits in it.

Right when I was finished making two bowls with some cut fruits in it, Andy walked in, his hear is a mess and he was just wearing his boxers. He rubbed his eyes before looking at me.

"Good morning sunshine." I smiled as he sat down and I gave him his food.

"Hmmm." He groaned.

"You are not really a morning person." I laughed.

"And you are way too excited so early in the morning." He said.

"If you ever want to live with me you have to deal with that." I smiled.

"I'll think about it." He said before he starts eating his food. When we finished, Andy took a shower before he got dressed in a
White shirt and some black ripped jeans and his red shoes.

"Wanna go for a walk?" I ask as I hold my hand out for him. He took it with a big smile like a little kid that can go play outside, that's how excited he was.

As we just went down the street, Andy already regret that he didn't took a jacket with him.

"Can we go back, I'm cold." He said as he snuggled into me. I laid my arm around his shoulder only to pull him closer.

"You're so cute." I smiled down at him before I let go and gave him my jacket.

"Thank you." He smiled before he leaned in and kissed me.

"Eww get a room!" Someone shouted. I turned around to see two guys around out age.

"If it was a boy and a girl I won't mind but this is just disgusting." The other one said.

"This shouldn't be allowed." One said. "You weirdos!"

At that point Andy just ran away. I gave the two guys a dirty look but ignored them and ran after Andy. I found him at the next corner sitting against the wall with his face in his hands. I kneeled down infront of him and grabbed his hands to pull them away.

"Look at me." I said and he did. Is beautiful blue eyes were in tears. "Ignore them they are just jealous."

"They ain't jealous." He said. "All my life people have been bulling me because I'm gay."

"But if you are happier with a boy than it's none of their business." I told him.

"You just don't understand." He said. "You were always the perfect kid at school, everyone liked you."

"Untill they found out I'm gay, now I only have my close friends but still." I said.

"But you never been called names, been left alone, been beaten up for it." He told me. I looked up and down, his body was shaking and his face was full of tears. I just pulled him in close to me.

"Whatever god you believe in, we come from the same one." I told him. "Strip away the fear."

I let go of him as I gave him a small smile before connecting our lips together.

"Underneath it's all the same love." I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~A/N~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END

I wanna end this book here but defently gonna write a sequel to it so I will update you guys on here with a last authors note when the first chapter is up so keep an eye.

For now go listen to same love by macklemore and cry with me and let me think what you thought of this book in general.

~ Anke