Raspberry Joy

It was scary. New joy
always needed tests done. And a few bobbies had offered. Verloc was thrilled though. He'd had no luck with coconut...but this was going to work. He only had 5 constables. More offered but the streets needed bobbies on duty still. Though this would most likely be bobby only. Which got them antsy and excited.

Verloc was scribbling notes down. Doctors were nearby. Watching each bobby like a hawk. Hoping they'd take it well. They were kept in cells. Which upset them. But they were reassured. One had a bad reaction though. And thankfully the others didn't see it. Since Verloc had made sure they couldnt see each other with thick metal blinds. One was screeching and had to be wheeled out. He was howling and screaming. Verloc was excited when he noticed the other 4 were fine. "Successful trial one..." He mumbled to himself as he furiously scribbled notes on a clipboard.

The screaming bobby was wheeled to an operation room. He wasnt in pain. But he was overdosed. It was odd how such a low dose made him oversose that easily. He was injected with a crash syrine. But not until a ton of things were recorded. The doctors were a bit upset with crashes. It made patients manic. Though they had also sedated him so he was out cold. They'd continue testing shortly. But for now. They needed to get the poor bobby some joy before he turned into a downer. They hooked up an IV with a small dosage of BlackBerry. They knew what they were doing. But joy tests were so tedious. But it had to be done. Or they'd have chaos in the street. Theyd thought of using downers. But theyd die immediately from being off their joy.

It was going to be a rough week...