Rasberry trials

It was a month after the tests started. Thankfully the 5 bobbies were safe. Nobody died. One was just in a coma....kinda. He was overdosing with even a lick of joy. So it wasnt exactly success.

Verloc had success with the others though. But of course there was side effects. Though they were different per individual. Verloc thought about trying it himself but couldn't risk it. His ego didn't let him. Surprisingly sally didn't help him at all. But he was determined to make something to brag over. He wanted to be better. To be praised like her. He also thought she'd love him if he succeeded.

The 4 bobbies were in the locker room. Theyd just showered. And were relaxing. Plus washing their masks. Since they got caked in sweat and grease. They didn't talk much. Since they were on camera 24/7. One chimed in. "Am I the only one who misses going on patrol? Dont get me wrong. I like to help but...." He lowered his tone. "... I'm worried about Verloc's obsession." They all looked down and sighed in unison. They hated how pushy Verloc truly was. Especially with only doing this for ego, bragging rights and sally. "The others better appreciate our hard work!" A different bobby hissed out. He had gotten sick of Raspberry trials. So he wasnt going to be nice exactly. He was tired and irritated. Theyd barely gotten to relax. Let alone sleep. "Why cant we ever just get a break? Like a day off?!?" Suddenly the door opened. A white bobby walked in. A massive stain on his coat. He just pulled it off. It was wine.

"I envy that you all don't work for that man every day." Waterhose said. He was exhausted. "You dont see the temper tantrums he throws". The tallest bobby stripped off the rest of his clothes. Putting them in a hamper nearby. Then stepped in the shower. The others were amazed at how verloc threw tantrums. He never did around them thankfully.

They were being given a long break for once. Mainly because verloc was out cold from drinking. They were glad. Though they wished he wouldnt need to be out cold for them to relax. The one bobby then lsid on a bench and fell asleep. Only with a towel around his waist too. He was exhausted.

They were escorted to a small room. It was Warehouse's break room. Verloc didn't say he couldn't. They were given fresh uniforms and not just small hospital gowns. They were relieved. It made them feel safer. Plus it covered them. Though they didn't get their weapons. Which didn't matter to much. They just wanted their clothes. They were beginning to regret signing to the drug trials. It was to help the other bobbies and themselves. But to what extent. What was even scarier was verloc made it so they could never have BlackBerry. It was horrible. But the 5 of them were now going to go into an instant crash if they took BlackBerry. Of course verloc only cared about ego. Being the best. Even though he was always failing.

Raspberry Joy जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें