O7

"Oh, we were just talking with Chengcheng about you," Zhengting replied smugly. "Oh what about me?" Jingxing asked. "Nothing nothing," Chengcheng immediately interrupted Justin as he was about to say something. Jingxing looked at them curiously. "It's really nothing," Chengcheng said again. Jingxing sighed and sat on her bed while Zhengting gathered his clothes and went into the bathroom. She combed her hair blindly, her eyes focused on someone. Chengcheng. His back was faced her. He was sitting at the study table, writing something. Justin who was beside her looked at her and a smile rose to his face. He realised what was going on and purposely asked, "Who are you looking at?" Her cheeks immediately turned bright red like a tomato and stammered, "No one," while looking at her lap. Chengcheng turned around to face her and his eyebrows raised inquisitively.

Jingxing's POV

I sat down on my bed and combed my hair. My eyes moved towards Chengcheng without control and I was staring at him for as long as I could remember. He had a muscular build and was wearing a white long-sleeved shirt with black long pants. His hair was combed backwards at a perfect angle. How could he possibly look so handsome even without makeup and dressed in normal clothing. My hand which was holding the comb froze and I almost drooled but I stopped just in time. What was I thinking about?! Why am I thinking about him?! What is happening to me?! A thousand of 5W 1H questions ran through my mind. I shook the thought of Chengcheng out of my mind when I heard Justin ask, "Who are you staring at?" My head immediately lowered and I felt a blush rising to my cheeks. Why am I blushing?! Chengcheng turned around and looked at me with an eyebrow up. I blushed even furiously and replied, "No one."

Chengcheng's POV

"Who are you staring at?" I heard Justin ask. I turned around to face Jingxing and saw her combing her hair with her head down. Raising my eyebrows, I asked, "Why are you blushing?"
___________________________________
N O T E S
I'm so sorry for this short chapter. It's my final year and I have been really busy. This was all I could write. I know this is what everyone says whenever there is a short update but I really have been very busy. Thank you for all the 76 reads and 7 votes. I really appreciate it. This is what have been keeping me going, updating the chapters. Thank you for your support!🙏

peachysope logging out...