O8

Jingxing blushed even more. Justin covered his mouth with his hand to hide a giggle. Chengcheng looked around and finally realised he had asked the wrong question. He immediately shut up and returned to his work. "You have such low EQ," Justin commented. "Justin Huang Minghao!!! You better shut up now!" Jingxing shouted. He stuck his tongue out and replied cheekily, "I'm older than you so too bad!" Jingxing immediately stood up and chased him around the small dorm. It had almost been a norm now.

Jingxing's POV

I chased him around the dorm, jumping over clothes and moving my arms wildy. As I jumped over some clothes on the floor, I landed heavily on another one beside Chengcheng. "Ahhhhhh!!!!" My mouth was agape as everything went into slow-motion. I started falling backwards as my feet went up. I closed my eyes and prepared for the worst. "Bum!" I heard a soft thud. I landed on the floor but there was something underneath my head. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Chengcheng a millimetre away from me. His hand was under my head, reducing the impact for me. He saw me blushing and started blushing too. He suddenly removed his hand and my head landed on the ground with a thud. "Ow..." I exclaimed. Sitting up, I pointed at Justin and said in a jokingly way, "This is all your fault! Hmph!" Justin stuck his tongue out again and asked, "So did y'all kiss?"

Chengcheng's POV

I saw her falling down, mouth wide open. I switch clicked in my brain and my arms moved on their own. They went for her head as she closed her eyes. I leaned forward to stop my arms from breaking and found myself a millimetre apart from her. I wanted to just plunge my lips into hers but she opened her eyes. Blushing bright red, I let go of my hand and returned to my seat. Her head hit the floor loudly as I flinched. "So did y'all kiss?" I heard Justin ask. "No!" We both shouted at the same time. Jingxing returned to her bed and plopped under the blankets. "I'm going to sleep, bye!" She said and closed her eyes.
___________________________________
N O T E S
Another short paragraph. It was a bit rushed so I didn't check. I apologise if there's any spelling and grammar mistakes.

peachysope logging out...