Brothers Conflict Oc

Name: Chynna Asahina

Age: 7

Gender: Female

Occupation: Elementary School Student

Height: 3'7

Weight: Not stated

Appearance: Chynna has shoulder length brown hair that is usually in a small ponytail, fair flawless skin and green eyes. She is slim and has an cute appearance.

Clothes: She wears silk pink dress with an peach color ribbon on the chest under an pink silk shawl that reaches her elbows,

Personality: Chynna is an sweet, cheerful and selfless little girl. She is always trying to see the bright side of things, but will get sad if there isn't an bright side. She loves her family with all her heart, but she has moments where she dislikes Fuuto and will call him an meanie during these times. She has an hard time understanding some things like adoption and romance. She easily gets scared even though she pretends to be brave. She is an little forgetful has she sometimes forget that Hikaru is an man.

Likes: Her family, stuffed animals, animals, cute thing, video games.

Dislikes: Fuuto (Sometimes), medicines, needles, spiders.

Family:

Rintarou Hinata (Stepfather)

Miwa Asahina (Adoptive mother)

Masaomi Asahina (Adoptive older brother)

Ukyou Asahina (Adoptive older brother)

Kaname Asahina (Adoptive older brother)

Hikaru Asahina (Adoptive older brother)

Tsubaki Asahina (Adoptive older brother)

Azusa Asahina (Adoptive older brother)

Natsume Asahina (Adoptive older brother)

Louis Asahina (Adoptive older brother)

Subaru Asahina (Adoptive older brother)

Iori Asahina (Adoptive older brother)

Yusuke Asahina (Adoptive older brother)

Fuuto Asahina (Adoptive older brother)

Wataru Asahina (Adoptive older brother)

Ema Hinata (Stepsister)

Background: Chynna was adopted Into the Asahina family when she was a few months old. Her mother was an teenage girl who was scared out of her wits after her boyfriend left her. Kaname knew the girl as she was his classmate and told his family about her problems. Miwa decide to adopt Chynna which was the last time anyone has seen of her birth mother. After the adoption, everyone agreed to keep the truth from Chynna until she gets older.