In Trouble

I opened my eyes letting out a muffled groan, forgetting about what happened to me just yesterday until I felt the familiar object in my mouth, and saw the bars of the crib I was in.I furrowed my eyebrows and sat up looking around, I stood holding onto the railing for support and heaved myself up or at least tried to, but the mittens lost their nonexistent grip causing me to slip.

My head banged against the wooden railing behind me, I let out a groan and sat back up, I'll try one more time I thought. I lifted myself up again, and this time I got my left leg over the railing, I was to focused that I didn't hear the hurried footsteps or the door being opened. I only realized that someone else entered the room when the lights turned on.

My head shot up I stared at them wide eyed we both just stood still looking at each other. I started to squirm when they decided to finally move, and that's when the mittens and the onesie betrayed me and I fell flat on the floor. I let out a mumbled fuck around the pacifier, I heard foot steps getting near and that's when their sock clad feet stepped into my vision.

I hurried up and shot up and tried to scurry around them, but they caught me around the waist and hoisted me up, I started to squirm, but all that got me was a slap on the thigh. I was then sat down on the changing table, and that's when they started to speak " tsk tsk baby boy that was bad you're not supposed to climb out of your crib by yourself, that's why you got hurt." I glared at Jooheon.

That's when he started to undress me and I started to panic and kick at him "SWOP!" I shouted as I slapped his hands away which didn't do anything to stop him from taking the stupid onesie off dame these mittens I looked down when I heard a snap, realized I've been strapped down on the table again.

I glared at Jooheon's retreating back, I started to try and take the strap off as Jooheon was busy looking for an outfit, I huffed when my hands kept on slipping off the buckle. I heard the closet close and looked over to see jooheon walking back over.

I groaned in annoyance as my hands were removed from the buckle and saw the clothes that he was going to place on me. He sat the clothes by my head, and to my horror he put a finger into my diaper to check it. He gave a little tsk "you'll have to go sooner or later kyun, or your stomach will start to hurt." He stated as he pulled up the gray romper that had little dogs all over it.

I was then unstrapped and sat up so he could pull the top up and when he got to the sleeve part I tried to jerk my arm away from him, but he had a firm grip on me and pulled my arms through the sleeves. I was then picked up and placed on his hip and carried to the kitchen where I saw Kihyun making breakfast.

He looked up from cutting something and smiled at me, I glared and turned my head away from him "aww is my baby still grumpy from waking up." He cooed, I growled and before I could say anything I was carried to a high chair.

I started to struggle when Jooheon started placeing me in it, I started to scream and kick my feet which caused the chair to topple over, I cried out in pain as a slap was delivered to my backside "changkyun you don't do that, after breakfast you'll have a punishment" kihyun said in a stern voice.

I looked up with watery eyes that held shock and fear, I watched as Kihyun place the high chair back up, and I didn't dare protest when I was placed in it and strapped in. I watched as the rest of my members stumble into the kitchen and took a seat all cooing at me.

I sat staying quite refusing to speak I watched Kihyun hand out the food, and hand an extra plate to Hyungwon that had some mushy stuff in it, l looked at Hyungwon's face as it came closer and to my relief he unclasped the pacifier.

I sighed in relief and licked my lips since they were dry, and I felt something else being pushed to my lips, I went crossed eyed and saw it was a spoonful of that mushy green stuff, I grimaced and clamped my lips closed and turned my head, but fingers got a grip of my chin and forced my head back and hyungwon pushed the food into my mouth.

I made a face of disgust at the taste and spit it out "w what the hell is that it taste fu-" I was cut off with another serving of the disgusting mush, but this time Hyungwon didn't remove the spoon until I swallowed, He didn't stop feeding me until the food was all gone. When I was done Hyungwon started to eat his fill.

I looked around and saw everyone was still eating expect for Kihyun my eyes widened when I remembered about the punishment, I saw Kihyun get up and walk towards me. He removed the trey and Unstrapped me, I was then picked up placed on his lap and carried out of the kitchen, and into his room, "you were going to just be put in timeout, but you cussed and that can't go unpunished kyun, we warned you countless times last night that cussing wasn't allowed baby." He said in a stern voice.

I looked up at him in fear, scared to find out what the punishment was going to be and that's when I felt him starting to take off the romper.

Here is this chapter I hope you liked it, I'm sorry for any mistakes I've made and if it seems rushed.

Thank you guys for reading c: