The Punishment

I started thrashing around when I felt the romper being removed, and started batting at Kihyun's hands, I hissed in pain when he slapped my bare thighs and slipped my arms through the sleeves. I froze he manhandled me so my back was facing him, I felt him unstrap the diaper and take it off and pull the romper to my ankle. I stared wide eyed at the wall with a mixture of fright and shock.

I started to struggle when I got over the shock, but ended up letting out a chocked off scream when I felt his hand land on my butt with a harsh slap. I shot up my head to glare at him with watery eyes, I opened my mouth the speak but he cut me off "I think for your first punishment 10 spanks will be fine, and then a time out after what do you think baby?" I opened my mouth to tell him no, but before I can even voice my answer he landed another hard slap.

I screwed eyes shoot in pain and shouted out a fuck, "well that just earned you two extra ones changkyun." what the hell!!  I shouted in head, I tried to push myself up but a hand on my back prevented that and another slap was delivered to my butt bring tears to my eyes. I clinched my eyes shut from the burning sensation from my bottom. I let out a gasp as I felt another hit connect to my skin.

We got to the last slap and that one was the hardest out of the rest, my face was covered in tears from crying and I felt hands left me up and I came face to face kihyun again, he laid me on the bed on my stomach. I was to busy letting out little sobs to notice that he left to go the bathroom to grab something until I felt the bed dip next to me again. I felt his hand stroke my hair "I have some cream that'll help the burn okay baby." he said, I let out a sniffle he cooed a little and ruffled my hair.

I heard him open the cap and jumped a little from the cream being cold, my face started to heat up in embarrassment as I felt him rub the cream into my skin. I was again turned over on my back, and that's when I saw a diaper in his hands I glared at it and started to push myself backwards, but he grabbed my ankle and pulled me back and gave me a light warning slap. I stopped moving and excepted my fate for now and I was exhausted from crying to even try anything right now.

He put the diaper on and reached for the romper and while Kihyun was getting dressed I felt my eyes start flutter, I felt a hand start to stroke my hair again and humming. I felt my body start to relax and my eyes slowly close shut. 

I woke up with a jolt and flinched when I felt a stinging sensation on my butt I looked around the room and realized I wasn't in the crib this is my chance to escape  I thought and crawled off the bed and tip toed to the door. I opened it a crack to peek out and when I saw that no one was in hallway I opened the door and started to walk out quietly making my way to freedom. I froze in panic when I heard a door close, I broke out of my shock and started to run when I heard foot steps coming. 

I reached the front door and as soon as my hand touched the door nob I was grabbed around my waist and pulled away, I started to kick and scream as I was carried away from the door "LET ME GO NOW YO-" I was cut off with something being forced into my mouth. I tried to spit it out but the hand kept it in place, we stopped moving as he sat down on the couch with me on his lap, and that's when I felt a similar strap go around my head. I heard him click the strap shut my hands immediately  tried to reach up and take it off, but he grabbed my wrists and lowered them down.

I started to squirm in his lap trying to get free while trying to tug my wrists out of his grip, but that just caused him to tighten his hold around me. I slowly stopped moving and just sat in his lap taking deep breaths out of my nose. I laid my head back against his shoulders and saw it was shownu that was restraining me, once he felt that I stopped struggling he left go of my wrists. He started to move me so I was laying against him sideways with my head on chest. 

I felt one of his arms circle around as he leaned forward to grab the remote, I kind of just sat there starring off into space as I listened to shownu click through the channels. I jumped a little when I felt his hand run through my hair "I won't punish you now since you're still hurting from your first one, and you still have to get used to all of this so consider this strike one from me little one, one more strike an you will receive punishment." he said. I just lifted my head a little to blink at him, and all he did was give me a smile and a kiss on my forehead. 

he turned his attention back to the television, and just started to play with his shirt since I really didn't want to find out what an angry shownu looks like and my butt still hurts a little. I let out a sigh and shifted a little in his lap to take off my pressure from my bottom damn kihyun has a hard slap, I thought as curled up more into shownu's lap. I heard footsteps coming near us but I chose to ignore them since I was comfortable and didn't want to move.

I felt the couch dip behind me and a hand playing with my hair along with a cooe, I didn't have to look back to know that it was wonho that came into the living room. I just huffed my displeasure since they wouldn't understand me with the stupid pacifier in my mouth and looked at the wall, "aww is my little kkukungie grumpy." he cooed at me again. I just ignored him and focused on his hand playing with my hair.

I closed my eyes as I let wonho's hand playing with my hair since it was relaxing me into sleep, but my eyes shot open when I heard a loud scream coming from a room somewhere and rushing feet and slamming doors. I let a groan of annoyance and few chuckles from wonho and shownu. I tried to ignore the loud commotion until it started to get near the living room.

one quick question real quick what are the names changkyun should address his members as when he does go into little space, let me know in the comment section your ideas c:

here is the next chapter I hope you enjoy it and thank you for reading, and sorry for the super late update i got busy but expect another chapter next Thursday, with that being said bye love ya guys and have a nice day/night c: