the marriage

Laksh enters in the room and smiles seeing him totally ready for marriage... ragini is doing his pagdi neatly...

Laksh: wah my baby brother looking damn handsome...(he comes to him and holds his shoulder) if mom dad would alive then you know they would be most happiest person in this world today... sanky you know you are entering in very crucial stage of your life? I am so happy today you know?

Sanskar gives him sad smile: bhai... I am still unsure of this... I don't think it will work... you are tying us unnecessarily...

This time ragini cups his cheek: devar ji... you are thinking to much... I know it will be bit difficult but believe me... everything will be fine...

Sanskar holds her hand which was on his cheek: bhabi... what if she quarrels with you... and makes me away from you?

He then hugs her by waist... ragini smiles and kiss her on his pagdi: arey my buddhu devar ji... how can anyone snatch a child from his mother...

She departs him: now lets go...its getting late...

"arey o ragini... where are you... we have to go out... come make arrangement for leave"

Ragini shouts: ji ayi kakisa...

Ragini was about to go laksh holds her: ragini don't take stress ok? You know na...

Ragini rolls her eyes: ya ya... I am pregnant... and I am telling that only... I am P.R.E.G.N.A.N.T... not sick mr idiot...

She twitch her nose and goes out...

Laksh sighs...

Sanskar: don't worry bhai... bhabi will be fine...

Laksh smiles and holds his shoulder: so mr. dulheraja... ready for marriage...

Sanskar just smile and both goes out...

************************

Sanskar is sitting on mandap... ragini is sitting behind him... when pandit ji says: kanya ko bulaye... (bring the bride)

Aditya gadodiya signs his niece come 2nd daughter to call her masi and sister... she runs to room only to see her masi janki gadodia is sitting on floor holding a letter... she runs to her... not getting what happened: masi... what happened? (she looks around) where is chitti...

Janki looks at her and cried loudly: swara... swara everything finished swara... look what your sister have done...

She gives her the letter and cries vigorously holding her head... swara looks at the letter being confused...

"papa,

I know I am doing very wrong to you... but I can't do this marriage... you just got the proposal and you said yes without thinking a bit... why? Because they are rich having own company etc... but have you ever thought how can I live my whole life with a blind? I have to walk with my husband when he have to walk with stick and 3 dogs around... disgusting... I am not gonna doing this sorry... I am eloping with my boy friend... he may not be rich like them but is perfect man you know... I will only come back after marrying sanjay...

If you can please forgive me... but I am sorry

Sheetal..."

Swara couldn't think what will she do now... then only someone came there... she looks up only to see her dida and mausaji standing confused: what happ... (then he looks around) where is chitti...

Swara gulps and forwards the letter to him...

Aditya looks at it and reads it aloud... and as he was reading his eyes were growing big... dida holds her head and goes to janki... janki looks at her mother and hugs her...