expectation

I know many of you not interested but still if you can please read my note...

Hey guys I have one good news for me that I want to share with you all... that is I am joining as a guest lecturer in an engineering college in Kolkata... as you all know I have completed my msc in geology previous month and this month I got this... so it's a big thing for me... but the fear is I am just 22 years old and I will have at least 70 students in civil engineer almost of same age... as they are in b.tech 3rd year... please wish me luck and pray for me that I can handle them in class...

And the next thing is... you all can understand it's a part time job... I thought to sit in home and prepare for Competitive exam... but I got this offer... so I have to do this job as well as my preparation... you don't have to fear that I will leave my writings... but I need some moral and mental support... I will try my best to post regular basis... just I need little patience and some motivation from you all... as soon as I get my class schedule I will say my post schedule...

Now lets start the story...

Ragini looks at both brothers... she sighed... she felt somewhat anger for swara... she is here for 14 years... she was just 18 when laksh married her... she was from a very poor family... an orphan with an old dadi... dadi also was a cancer patient at the last stage... she also left her after 3days of her marriage...

She still remember laksh gives 12years old sanskar's hand in hers and said "now he is your responsibility"... and from then a 18 years old girl became a mother of 12 years old boy... she gave her everything for this two brothers... she wanted a beautiful family with them... her husband her own child with their elder son sanskar and his family... its pained to see that two brothers is not talking with each other... its pained to see that her dream is crushing... if laksh didn't find that girl for sanskar... then it would never happen... and swara... can't she give a chance... why god always do this things to her...

She starts crying silently in kitchen looking at sanskar and laksh who are silently eating or can say playing with food in dinning table... she muffled her cry in hand seeing sanskar's face which is all red... evident he had cried... then only land lined of their house ringed... she quickly wipes her tears and sees laksh is getting up...

Ragini shouts: laksh... you sit... I will see...

Laksh again sits and ragini goes to the landline... its almost 10... who will call on landline at this time...

Ragini takes a deep sigh: hallow...

"hallow bhabi" ragini's breath hitched listening from the other side... she looks towards dining hall... both brothers still playing with food...

"hallo bhabi? Swara bol rahi hu" ragini smiles through tears... and says...

"swara?" she noticed sanskar's back straighten... also laksh looks at her...

"bhabi all are okay? I have reached in evening... then got busy unpacking the staff... so couldn't call... i was trying for your mobile... you didn't pick up so I called on landline..." ragini hears with smiling face...

"my phone is in room... that's why... you say... now everything done?" she talked happily getting some hope...

"yes bhabi... I am just starting my dinner... so thaught to call you all... I can finish my boring dinner talking to you all..." she hears her nervous laugh... ragini with quick pace goes to dinning hall and sits beside laksh keeping the speaker on...

Ragini: han say na... what you cook...

"nothing much bhabi... I was hell tired... Bangalore's traffic is so irritating... so couldn't make much... just normal dal chawal and some potato fry..." sanskar took some suffering breath hearing her voice...