I love you~

"I miss you,
I miss you so far
and the collision
of your kiss
that made it so hard."

"I love you, my little Italian muffin,"Gerard cooed at me, petting my hair. I giggled and made a sound of happiness. We lied down on our silk sheets, enjoying each other's presence. "You're so cute!" Gerard smiled and kissed my nose.

"You're cuter!" I pouted at Gerard and he rolled his eyes.

"No, you are!" My boyfriend corrected.

"Nu!" I giggled and squealed when Gerard got on top of me and sat on my lap.

"Say it." That's when I realized Gerard was going in his "Master" headspace.

"Say what, Master?" I looked up at him innocently. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. My breath hitched as he started to grind his ass against my crotch.

"Say that you're cute."

"Never!" I grinned. I love to push Gerard's buttons; he's sexy when he's frustrated at me. Sometime's he'd whip me and then fuck my mouth...other time's he'd make me fuck him for hours and forbade me to orgasm. Other times he'd just deny me my pleasure and make me eat him out and stuff. Punishments are nice, but I always know the safeword just in case it becomes too much.

"Listen here, puppy," Gerard seethed at me, "Tell your Master that you are the cutest motherfucking baby boy in the world."

"What if I don't?" I smirked. Gerard leaned in and grabbed some rope, tying me to the bedpost. Fuck.

"That's it." Gerard got off of me and took off his skinny jeans, showing off the leather panties he has on. He didn't take off his black shirt for whatever reason. I drooled at the sight of him, tugging on the restraints. "You like what you see?" Gerard teased, rubbing himself through the leather panties.

"I do, Master," I whispered as I felt myself blush. My cock slowly hardening as I saw my boyfriend.

"Wanna know what we would've done if you were a good boy?" Gerard said to me with a patronizing tone. I nodded and waited for him to continue, "I would've given you a blowjob and then I would've rode your face. And we both could've been happy." He grabbed a flogger from underneath the bed.

I groaned at the thought of fucking Gerard with my tongue, watching him squirm and moan on top of me.

"You're such a whore, Frankie." Gerard whipped my thigh, making me gasp and writhe underneath him. "I should just leave you here, all tied up, with the cock ring on. Leave you in here with no way to pleasure yourself. I've done it to you before..." Gerard smirked at me, "I am totally capable to do it again."

"Please, Master," I looked up at him pleadingly, begging him with my eyes. "Don't leave me here all alone!" I tugged on the rope as I watched my boyfriend.

"Fine..." Gerard dropped the flogger and rolled his eyes before smiling at me. "How can I say no to my precious puppy?"

"Yay!" I beamed at Gerard as he sat on my lap. He stroke my face and we started to kiss each other's lips passionately.

He grinded his ass against me, making me whimper against his lips. He chuckled and continued his motions.

Tonight's gonna be a fun night.