<四十三>

***

***

'Sois assez fort pour affronter tes problèmes, assez conscient pour savoir quand tu as besoin d'aide et assez courageux pour en demander'

The king came back home from his long journey. It's been years that he gets to get off the same chair he sits on everyday. He walks in the living room in order to make it to his bedroom and notices Jungkook who was laying in the couch, he can't tell whether he's sleeping or not because all he could see was his back. He wonders where's Jimin because the two did almost everything together. He wanted to ask what was wrong but the younger must be sleeping so he heads over Jungkook's bedroom thinking Jimin will be there but no, so he went to look in Jimin's bedroom to stop in the front of the door when he heard soft sobs coming from inside the bedroom.

"Maybe they argued?" Thought the king, he then continues making his way back to his room so he can rest. "I wonder how serious is this"

*Flashback

"I lied to you Jimin, let just end this relationship"

"Jungkook, I said it was okay. Everyone lies"

"No, you don't understand, I took away you're happiness by lying to you, imagine how you could have lived if I didn't lie, just im-"

"Jungkook! Stop, you're talking like you're the only who's feeling hurt! Just don't say anything anymore"

"Let's just end this here, I want you to be happy"

"Who said I will be happy if I'm not with you? Who told you that I'll be happy if we break up?"

"Jimin, it's for our best! Try to understand" Jungkook says then tries to hold both of Jimin's hand, but Jimin refuses, wiping away his tears as he left the room.

"I don't know why you're doing this Jungkook but... Just know, just because you started all this, doesn't mean, you get to end it" he then left, closing the door with a loud noise before going to his own bedroom.

"I'm doing this for the best Jimin, I don't want to take away you're happiness this time"

*end of flashback

"Maybe I shouldn't have said anything" Jungkook mumbles, "maybe I should have just shut up. I missed him so much and I want nothing else but to cuddle with him but I don't want to make him miserable again like I once did"

.❣.

Jungkook wakes up and realize he had taken a nap in the living room, he stands up and walks to his bedroom but he decided before doing so, he should check on Jimin who was in the room across. He knocks on his door but no answer, he knocks again and same thing so he opens the door and made his own way inside not finding Jimin on his bed.

"Where did he go? The bathroom?" Jungkook asked himself looking around his room. He waited inside Jimin's bedroom but the boy still haven't come back. He decided to wait maybe a little more. As he look around, he notices a note under Jimin's lamp shade saying,

'I'm going to find what' I'm missing'

When Jungkook read it, he knew immediately where Jimin went. It's a dangerous place for Jimin especially since he hasn't gone there yet ever since he became a vampire. Jungkook went out quickly of Jimin's bedroom to change and heads to earth.

Even when Jungkook got there, he doesn't know where Jimin could be, he doesn't also know how long he's been out there. The first place that pop to his mind was his old house so that's where he went. But when he got there, there's was a sign on going around the house saying The owner of this house has gone missing. Just looking at it, made Jungkook feel so bad, he never wanted to take away things Jimin mostly cared about. But he doesn't have the time to feel pity or bad as he has to find Jimin. He keeps looking around the familiar neighborhood, along those ways, he saw a lot of poster saying the same old thing with Jimin's face on it.

'If you found a man call Park Jimin, please contact the police immediately! He has gone missing. If you find him, you will be rewarded $5k'

Jungkook didn't understand why they cared so much about someone they don't even know! The case has almost been going for almost a year! But everyone is still looking, hoping for a chance to find him someday. He kept looking until he heard a familiar voice screaming.

"Help! Help!"

________________________________________________________________________________

I swear, me and my brain, we don't get along.... If you know what I mean.... Unless you want me to explain?

Love,