~ f o u r ~

{earlier on in the day}

multiple groans came from the living area where the group of boys had collapsed the night previously. they were all sprawled everywhere, the few that were okay watching the mess unfold.

mingi and seonghwa had both went into the bedrooms to sleep, the rest had slept in the living area together. hongjoong somehow even slept there when he had his own room he could have went to.

seonghwa had woken earlier than he normally did and walked out into the mess to see everyone asleep apart from yeosang.

"hey seonghwa?" yeosang had a super croaky voice, wether it be from drinking the night before or it being early in the morning. seonghwa hummed in response walking to the kitchen and making himself a black coffee.

"do you have the time?" yeosang managed to croak out, for some reason his voice hurt like hell. seonghwa looked towards the clock they had hung on the wall before replying. 

"yeah its like almost 9 in the morning, why?" seonghwa turned to see yeosang rubbing his face groaning before speaking, "I have to help hwayoung open the cafe at 9, shit." he sighed, struggling to get up from the position he was in.

mingi had by now walked in and was watching whatever mess was beginning to unfold. yeosang had managed to get himself out of the mess of legs and other body parts making his way towards the kitchen where seonghwa was stood.

by this point the other boys had started to wake up, all in the most uncomfortable positions they could possibly be in. some had their feet by their face and others where half on there floor and the other halves where on the couch. sounds festive.

mingi stood and watched in amusement, seonghwa was watching woosan trying to untangle themselves from the mess they had gotten into and yeosang was worrying about hwayoung.

checking his phone quickly yeosang swore, face palming and going to text hwayoung when seonghwa spoke up. 

"hey do you want me to go to the cafe instead?" yeosang was surprised by this, but was nevertheless thankful. "why?" he asked out of curiosity.

"well, I mean being the amazing friend I am I want to help you because you obviously aren't going to be able to work in a cafe for three hours with that voice of yours. you should get some rest." 

"yeah, I guess so. thanks." the two smiled at each other. seonghwa said a small "no problem" before going to get changed out of the pyjamas he was wearing and into something more presentable for working at a cafe.

as he was about to leave yeosang called him over. "yeah?" he wanted to know what the younger wanted to say.

"when you get to the cafe, hwayoung can be easily pissed off at times and there are some things that you should know." seonghwa nodded, showing that he was listening.

"when you get to the cafe there are three rules that you should follow to ensure that she doesn't get annoyed with you." he began, "one: do not put anyhting in her hair, don't touch in unless you are trying to get something out of it then she won't be as bothered by it." yeosang was trying to emphasise this point using his eyebrows and he felt like it was working.

"two: when she is making a drink do not interrupt her unless it is something crucially important like a fire or the police. although I dont know why the police would be there. anyways, three: if you do not know how to do something you should ask because she get annoyed when people don't know how to do something but then don't ask about it. and thats all." 

he smiled towards seonghwa who currently felt like dying. then he proceeded to push him out of the door, giving a small wave before locking the door. seonghwa walked out the apartment building and towards the main road where he waved down a taxi so that he would hopefully be able to get towards the cafe faster.

once he arrived he knocked on the door and hwayoung looked up from her phone call with yeosang, she let him in and they got on with their work.

---

[monday]

an alarm was going off somewhere from the mess of bed that was going on with teenage girl. she sat up looking really confused as to where she was before remembering she was in fact at home.

her hair was a mess and so was her bed, the alarm was still going off from somewhere in her sheets and as she couldn't find it she shook the sheets violently. which resulted in her phone flying out and hitting the wall.

"crap." she walked over and picked it up, switching off the alarm in the process. she then placed it on her bedside table and walked out her bedroom door and down into the kitchen, where she could smell some kind of food.

when she walked down she was greeted by her brother and a few of his friends making some food in the kitchen. she sat down at the dining table waiting for food to be served and myungjun turned from what he was doing fell over screaming, startling everyone else.

hwayoung looked towards him on the floor and her brother, dongmin, and his friends all turned towards the male. "are you okay?" she asked. he held his hand on his heart and stood up from the floor.

"most definitely not." he then walked away dramatically flicking his hair in the process, leaving laughter behind him.

"what did you do?" dongmin walked over to hwayoung with her food, and a serious expression. "she probably was just sat there," bin spoke from the kitchen, "you know how scary her face is."

"hey!" hwayoung grabbed the food from her brothers hands, pouting and walked away to her bedroom to eat it in peace. they had somehow made bacon, scrambled eggs and toast without burning any of it. applause.

she plugged her phone into her speaker and started playing 'no air' by a group called The Boyz before scrolling through some social media and eating her breakfast. when she was done she went and walked into the bathroom getting herself washed and ready.

she came out and brushed her hair getting changed into the uniform and packing her bag with her homework and the girls who wanted her to do theirs too.

she walked down the stairs seeing her brother and three of his friends on Mario kart, the other two watching and cheering on whoever was winning. hwayoung smiled at them before walking outside into her garden with a few carrots for her bunnies.

she gave them the orange treats before leaving and walking her way to school, hoping that nothing would happen today.

~~~

a/n: ateez are having a comeback and im so happy

which song are you voting for :))))

also nct 127 superhuman is their best comeback dont @ me 

im also the best at procrastination if you need any tips lmao

have a good day