Chapter Four - First (Crappy) Moments

~Nordic Vikings~(Yarg~!)

As they pulled up to the Nordic household, North Dakota felt a slap to her face. Well, kind of. It was really similar.So, by default, she slapped the only one who could have hit her(in this case, Minnesota) back.

"Oh! What the hell, NoDak!"

"You slapped me!"

"Did not!"

"Stop denying it!" North Dakota shouted as she slapped him again. Minnesota tried slapping her back. Not in the abusive way, but the 'sibling slap fight' way. Which is exactly what happened. Except in these slap fights, there's a lot of argument in Norwegian, German, and Dakotan(something they picked up as young states).

So when Norway opened the car door to find the two states in a slap fight, he was less than impressed, "Get out, and stop with the slap fight. It's annoying."

"It's not a slap fight! It's a love tap battle!" Minnesota exclaimed defensively.

Needless to say, they continued their 'love tap battle'.

Suddenly two large hands grabbed the two states and pulled them out the car, holding them at arm's length, "These are th' two states? They don't look like respectable peaple..."

"Hey!" the two voices cried in unison.

"Yeah, they also argued the whole plane ride," Denmark sighed, seeming to forget it was Sweden, whom he very much disliked, "It was so annoying!"

"...You got what's coming to you..."

"Hey!"

"Oh! So these are the two states we are getting?" a slightly squeaky voice asked from the tall man, "They look so nice!"

The tall man dropped them and nodded, "Yeah."

Minnesota got up, without offering help to North Dakota, "You're not 'getting' us. We're just under your supervision, or lack thereof, for a while. There's a difference."

North Dakota nodded, "Yeah! Huge difference! And besides, we can't stay the whole time! I got to go back on the twenty-eighth!"

"Why?"

"...Festival-type reasons..."

"Tell us!"

"No!" North Dakota snapped, crossing her arms, "I'm an American, and to subset that, I'm a North Dakotan(technically) so, quite obviously, I'm better than you and I don't have to take your guys' crap!"

"Yeah! And same goes for me!" Minnesota exclaimed, "So... Go away."

"But this is our hou-"

"Not gonna hear it!"

"Dude-"

Nope-" The older male state started, but was quickly cut off by a super scary glare from Sweden, "...Never-mind...C'mon NoDak...Let's go get our begs..." [2]

The younger state nodded and followed him while Denmark gave a questioning look," 'Begs'? What are 'begs'?"

~France's Bunch~

Maine tripped out of the car because of two things. First, his jelly-legs, and second, he tripped. New Hampshire laughed while Louisiana slid out easily, keeping her elegance about her. The kind of elegance you would think you would find in books he read. Bleh.

She held out her hand, "Here you go, Maine."

Maine just rolled his eyes and pulled himself up, sending a look to France, "You know, for a care-taker, you you don't really care. Or take care."