Chapter One: The Quirk

A/N: Here is the rewrite for my last fem!Deku story! (Finally)

It was late at night, and Izuku was found wandering the streets of the city. He was lost, confused, and sad. He was upset that Kacchan... actually thought he was the reason All Might retired...
*Flashback*
"Don't worry about me!"
-
"Fight! What the hell's wrong with you?"
-
"Why did I end up having to chase after the back of someone who was always behind me?"
-
"Why is it that you became strong...but I..."
-
"Why was I the one who ended All Might?"
*Flashback end*
Izuku sighed and began to make his way back to the dorms, realizing that he wasn't going to find the beach he trained at in the dark like this. Izuku turned around only to be met by the body of another person.
"Ah! I'm so sorry!" He said after accidentally running into them.
"Oh no! It's fine! I didn't see you there." The woman said in response. Izuku took the chance to look at her. She was holding bags of groceries that looked pretty heavy for her to be carrying.
"Um, excuse me ma'am, but may I help you carry your things?" Izuku said.
"Oh! Really? You don't have to." She responded, knowing that he could be somewhere else right now.
"No no. I insist." He said while taking some of the bags from her.
"Thank you so much! My house isn't very far from here." She said, her voice full of relief. Izuku nodded in understanding and gave a small smile.
After some time, they reached her house. After some convincing, the nice woman finally got Izuku to join her inside for tea. When they entered, Izuku was met with two kids greeting their mother.
"Welcome home mom!!!" The little girl said jumping onto her mother. The little boy just hugged their mother, with no words. Izuku stood their silently, not because he was uncomfortable, but because of the welcoming atmosphere.
"Kids, I would like you to meet this young man!" The woman smiled.
"Hi, I'm Izuku!" He said happily.
"Hewo Izukwu...." The little boy answered, releasing himself from his mother, and latching himself onto Izuku. At first, Izuku was surprised, but after after a few seconds hugged back.
"HI IZUKU! I'M KIRARIN!!!" The little girl said while jumping up and down. Izuku laughed and went to hug her, before the nice woman stopped him.
"Wha-?" He was about to say before being cut off.
"I'm sorry for not properly introducing myself Izuku, I'm Nana Akabane." The mother then finally introduced herself.
"Oh, nice to meet you Akabane-San!" Izuku said with a smile.
"Please, you can just call me Nana." She said with a grin.
"Okay then.... Nana-San." Izuku said and the mother face palmed from the formality, but went to the kitchen to start making the tea. She told Izuku to sit wherever he wanted, so he took a seat on the couch in the living room. He peacefully watched some tv, patiently waiting, until he heard a scream come from the stairwell. He looked over to see Kirarin, almost about to fall down the stairs and hit her head. From that height, she could be paralyzed if she hit her head the wrong way. So Izuku did what he could and activated One for All. He ran to her her as fast as he could, and caught her in his arms, before she could hit the ground.
"Thank you, Mo-.....mmy?" She looked over to see the one who actually caught her, and freaked out. She quickly got out of his arms and ran to her mom. Confused, Midoriya stood up and ran to Nana as well.
"Nana-San, is everything alright?!" Izuku asked when he arrived in the kitchen. There, he saw Kirarin crying with her mother's arms wrapped around her.
"Izuku....did you touch her?" Nana asked with so much grief in her voice, it made Izuku's eyes well up with tears.
"Y-yes. I caught her when she was falling down the stairs. May I ask why?" Izuku said in confusion.
"Izuku..." the mother turned her head towards him. "I am so sorry."
"Why? What's going on?!" He asked, full of worry.
"Izuku, May we talk about this alone in the living room..?" She asked. Izuku nodded and followed her into the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Izuku, my daughters quirk allows her to turn males into females and females into males... and only in one touch can she do so..." the mother explained with her head low.
"W-What..?" Izuku looked over at her daughter. "But, how are you not-?"
"The quirk doesn't work on family members."
Izuku was left silent after that comment.
"Izuku, I'm so sorry, but I can't do anything to help. It's permanent..."
"No. It's fine. It's completely fine. This is no ones fault. A quirk is not something that she can't control yet, she is too young." Izuku said in understanding while looking over at Kirarin.
"How are you not mad?!" The mother asked in disbelief while crying.
"Why would I be mad? It might take some getting used to... and I'm not gonna be able to...well be a guy anymore... but it was a complete accident. I couldn't ever blame any one of you guys for what happened today." Izuku said with a smile.
"You are too nice Izuku. If you ever need help, or need to talk to someone, I'm always here." She said wiping away her tears.
"Thank you Nana-San. So, when will I be transforming?" Izuku asked, already feeling his body ache.
"Well... you should be completely transformed by tomorrow morning." She said, standing up.
"Well, that'll make things easier." He said, biding Nana goodbye and walking to the door.
Before he could open it, he was stopped by Kirarin.
"Kirarin?" Izuku said.
"D-do you still think I could become a hero, even with my quirk..?" She asked while crying.
*Flashback*
"Do you still think I could become a hero, Ben if I don't have a quirk?"
"No."
*Flashback end*
Izuku bent down on his knees to face Kirarin.
"Yes, yes I do."

A/N: Finally!!! I finally got to rewriting You Became What?!? I hope you guys enjoy this new story!
Word count: 1036