Chapter Three: A Trip To The Mall

The school day was full of me trying not to get bombarded by questions. Thankfully, it was quite easy to keep away from people other than my classmates, for the time being that is. All I had to do was leave classes right when each bell rung and ate on the roof for lunch with the girls. I thought they were going to talk about things like boys or something like that, cause that's what I always thought girls did. But now, I understand that it's really not too bad. I mean, why did all of the guys think that's the only thing they talked about? Because, when I was there, they ended up talking about school and how they are ready for the weekend to start. They also talked about their problems and insecurities, the other girls listening and cheering them up. It was actually very nice to see.  Now it's the end of school, and you know what that means...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"MALL TIME!!!!!"
I flinched, hearing the shrieks of the girls ring through my ears. Suddenly, I was yanked out of my chair, and was pulled outside, allllllll the way to the mall. To say I was winded is an understatement.
"EEEEEEEE!!! IM SO EXCITED TO DRESS YOU UP MIDORI!!!" Mina exclaimed hopping around.
"Mi-Midori-?" I was about to question the name until I was dragged inside.
'I'm really getting dragged around a lot...'
Eventually, we arrived at a clothing store that was filled with bright and pastel colors. I cringed a little bit at it,  but went along with it, letting them put me in whatever they wanted.
One thing caught my eye though...
It was a necklace with a black crystal pendant that was in the shape of a grenade. I stood there, debating whether I should buy it or not, when I saw another necklace next to it. It had a green crystal pendant that was in the shape of a bunny.
'Now that is was too much of a coincidence...'
I grabbed both necklaces and looked back to the girls. They were busy trying to get all of the outfits together.
'They seem like they'll be busy for a while...'
I quickly and quietly went to check out, and once I was done, I went back to the girls with the necklaces in my backpack, so they couldn't see.
"There you are Deku! We were wondering where you went!" Uraraka said, slightly relieved.
"I just went to the bathroom, don't worry about it." I lied, and gave a small smile.
They bought a few outfits for me and we went on to the next store, before I saw one that really stood out to me. I went ahead of the girls, as they curiously followed, and were very surprised when we got to the entrance.
"Hot Topic? You?" Momo asked, quite surprised yet curious. I frowned.
"What? I'm not always a ball of pure sunshine." I pouted, and walked in. "But actually though, I've always wanted to go in here but never have. I thought this was a good time to do it since we ARE getting me clothes."
They understood my answer, and just walked in. Everyone but Jirou and Izumi just cringed. They were never really a fan of edgy or dark things, but still went along since the two seemed happy.
Izumi ended up walking out with more than she could hold. Most of her new wardrobe will now probably be filled with out of character clothing for her. But she enjoyed it, and was excited. It was a change for her, and she loved it.
They went to a few more stores, getting some makeup for fun and a few other things, until arriving at a place she never thought she would find herself in.
"......Victoria Secret......Really?" I looked at Toru with an unreadable expression.
"Yup! We're gonna get you some sexy stuff!~" She said with a little giggly yet seductive voice.
"What have I gotten myself into?" I say to myself before begrudgingly walking in.
They ended up getting me some comfortable things and some *cough* sexy stuff *cough* that I refused to wear, but they got it anyway.
*time skip*
They arrived back at the dorms, hands full of bags with goods and smiles plastered on their faces. They walked in to see all of the guys chatting away in the common room. Instead of greeting them, the girls raced up stairs to Izumi's room, her being just as excited as the others. They set the bags down and left Izumi to get them unpacked, saying they will be in the common room waiting for her. Seeing as it was only 5:00 PM, and it was still light outside, Izumi decided to change into one of her outfits.
She put on a black cropped tee that said, "BOOM" in white bold letters and some black skinny jeans. She put on a pair of black combat boots, some black fingerless gloves and a black choker. She tied up her hair into a pony tail and put on some eyeliner and mascara. But before she could forget, she put on the necklace that she bought from the store earlier that looked like a grenade, and put the green one in her pocket. Once she was done, she took one final look in the mirror and headed out of her room...

A/N: It's been a while ^-^