School Dress Code

Ok! Personally this may not be for everyone but I hate dress codes back in my middle school girls can't wear leggings! Their dress code was very sexist. Boys could wear booty shorts and stay in school but if a girl wore them they'd get sent home or sent to what the school called a "mud room".
My best friend got sent to the office for wearing a dress with leggings underneath them. Ya know, like every normal person would! But this teacher yelled at her and told her to go to the office and call home. What the actual fuck! kittyaddict315042
My problem is that everyone in my school that was or is a female and wore leggings with anything never got caught. But I wore leggings with a shirt that covered my ass! And a teacher yelled at me. And this teacher wears leggings 24/7!!! This teacher was also a stripper. She even owns up to it! But like Damn! I can't wear leggings but everyone else can!
My good friends wear leggings all the damn time and my ass gets in trouble. Holy shit! Like a guy should know how to control his dick! Not my fault they get a hard on when I'm sitting down doing my work! With a shirt that covers my ass completely!!!!
Another thing is that girls dress code are the most strict compared to boys. Oh my fucking dude! Guys can do anything basically and girls are just on lock down! Fucking Hell man!
I also want to take time and ask you all your opinion on dress codes if you think your schools is messed up. Oh shit I want to punch something because of mine!

~feel free to request rants!~