Relationship Drama

Ok. Relationship drama. I get it, We all have some. Walking down the hallways of school you hear everything. But Jesus Christ! There is no need for there to be rumors about someone's relationship and how they broke up. 
      At mine school it's actually hell when It comes to drama. Especially with the people i hang around. I hate having to deal with two of my friends constantly break up and get back together. It's the worse!
       Friday my friend group found out that my two bisexual girls were dating and one of them cheated on the other with 8 different people because they weren't into sex like that because of their back story!  They got back together!
            Another thing is don't drag people in your drama with your Ex. It's retarded. This damn this isn't Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet. Y'all aren't dying it's a fucking break up. I get that you "loved them". But love doesn't mean shit until you have a happy healthy relationship and your ass is married with kids. If it last. 
    Personally I believe in marriage. But not for my parents they got divorced when I was like 9. So if that offended you I'm sorry. I've been there I knew what it's like because it like. Traumatized me.
     But seriously. "I love you " is the most Miss used word of 21 century. It doesn't matter what y'all say or think. "I love you" means that their the one and only person you'll care about for you're whole life. And everyone now says it and cheats and then 14 year old and older are like "oh but he broke my heart!"  Bitch! You're birth momma isn't a baby boomer!!  Damn. People who are in there 20s were raised right with the word of "I love you".
      I don't give a shit how you that this. But your drama with your boyfriend/girlfriend er whatever is all you. I can't say much. Just this

     FUCK  THIS   SHIT! Stay young while it lasts!

~feel free to request ~