Chapter 1: Capture

Blinking of the dreary light, I woke from my sleep. My father is probably sleeping still, oh well he deserves it. I hear a knock at my door all of a sudden, I answer with, "Who is it?" "Your butler madam." Oh it's Shoto, I wonder where Urakara is? She's always here before Shoto. I sigh in disappointment, I jump out of bed and walked to the door. I was still horribly tired, but couldn't shake my sleep off my mind. As my senses awakened, I opened the spruce door for my butler. My white and red haired butler, was looking dreary as I. 

"Are you alright, Shoto?" I ask concerned. I have been noticing quite lately that Shoto has been tired more and has more burses than normally.

"I'm perfectly fine, Princess Y/N. I have your morning tea," Shoto responds quivering. He hands me, my Earl Grey tea(Black Butler thing intended). I invite him in to sit, but he says he has other work to do. With that, he left me in my room alone. I drag myself to my closet, and put my everyday wear on, not a dress:

 I drag myself to my closet, and put my everyday wear on, not a dress:

I had grown used to you outfit, since I gave up dresses. It had fit my quirk better, and it was fancy in my taste. I put my H/C into a pony tail (or no ponytail if hair is short), and exited my room without me knowing where to go. So with that I ran to the training arena, to practice my strategies. 

The breeze blew hard, and was going to knock me off balance. Although I had kept my hardy stance, and exploited my quirk. I jumped high and used part of my lightning element quirk and speed breathlessly to the other side. Then stopped, I went back and forth for two minutes then I practiced my Earth element. I raised my arm high and roots sprouted from the ground, and rose high to the clouds. Then I demolished it with my death elements, on to my next quirk water. After that I had practiced all of my other elements, my were sweating badly and had my back to the castle.

"Princess Y/N," a voice spoke behind me scaring me half to death. My instincts kicked in and I hopped around, and pawned to voice to the earth. I stopped realizing who it was, the head guard Izuku. 

I helped him up apologizing, "Sorry Sir Izuku. I never meant it, my instincts went on. I warn you next time to say when you come."

He replied, "I will take that advice Princess, thought your father is wanting to see you."

"I will head to see him, just let me clean up," I told the head guard. "Oh how's Bakugo on his anger issues treatment?" I just had to ask the question out of curiousness.

"Oh he hates it, but if you took some time. He might lower it down if you do it, you have your ways," Izuku suggested. All I did was nod my head, and went to clean up my mess. Izuku left me due to him having responsibilities.

As I waved goodbye for now to Izuku, a hand with a clothe covered my mouth. I went unconscious after trying to fight the stranger back. All he did was smile evilly, and watch as I went to sleep in my kidnappers arms. I unclipped my sword with a telepathic message on it, and I dropped it message toward the Earth. 

 The world went blank with blackness and depth all over, my eyes were closed dramatically and I was carried off to somewhere. Where? I had no idea, but I could smell different senses, my breathing never rested until I smelled a calming scent. A strangers shoulder I had layed my head on by accident, his smell was nice to me. It radiated me tenseness into a calm sensation, my eyes were covered when I woke. 

I still saw nothing, nothing but pitch black and darkness.

I'm sorry it's short :(