Chapter 8: Returning Home?!

(I was bored in Class one day)

Dream:

War was everywhere, I couldn't stop it. I wanted it to stop, but it wouldn't. I then saw Shigaraki there laying on the ground dieing. Bleeding out. I tried to scream out to him, but Couldn't find my voice.

I fell on my knees, cryring because my love died right in front of me and I didn't even do anything about it.

End of Dream

I jolted awake, sobing as I sat up sharply. My breathing was quite heavy and it didn't slow down for a while. When it finally did I got out of bed and got dressed. I travled down the halls to the dining room, though no one seemed to be up yet.

So I just went outside for a little while. The fresh air chilled me, but it helped me forget that horrid dream of mine. I sat down for a little while, thinking of what to do today.

"You knew it is chilly out here right?" A voice came from behind me.

"Yay, so?" I answered sharply. I looked behind me to see Dabi standing there staring at me blankly.

I sighed,"You came out here for a differant reason. What is it?"

"The king wants to see you after breakfast. Don't ask me what for, because I don't know."

He walked off leaving me alone. I soon got up to go get some breakfast. I sat down lonely at the table, this sort of reminded me of old times with my dad. I usually ate alone all the time.

I didn't mind it though, being alone was my thing. I had thought it had changed, guess I was wrong.

"I'll always be lonely I guess," I spoke to myself.

"No you won't Y/N," Shigaraki snapped at me. "Why would you think such a thing?"

I shugged. "I am always alone at my old home. Seem to be the same here."

My crush growled, "Well your not here. Sorry to say, but you are stuck with me."

I chuckled at his comment, got up, and went to him. "Well that doesn't change the fact that you kidnapped me in the first place."

"True, but I still love you and forever will." Shigaraki and I both blushed madly at each other.

"Fun fact," I started. "I feel the same way."

I kissed him out of the blue, he seemed surprised of the moment but soon returned it. He wrapped his arms arcand my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. I felt the tattoo on the back of my neck disappear.

After a moment, we broke from our kiss to breathe. We let go of each other and I stepped back. I put a strand of my hair out of my face.

"I should go and talk to your father now," I said walking off.

Holy mother of Jesus!! I kissed Shigaraki!! I blushed even more than I already was.

After a long walk I got to King All for One's office. I knocked on the door.

"Come in!" All for one shouted from the inside.

I opened the door and walked in. "You wanted to speak with me, Sir."

"Yes I would like to Y/N," He said. "I was wondering if your seal uas been broken yet."

"Well... it has been" I spoke shyly.

"W-When?" He asked.

"Just a while ago," I answered.

"I guess then the deal is done. You must go back to your father," All for One said gravely.

I was about to cry. "B-But I don't want to," I stammered.

"You must though." I could tell that he was sad, very sad. "Please go get changed and head on your way. I will miss you Y/N." I walked to my 'room' and changed my clothes. I took a piece of paper and wrote a note for Shigaraki and everyone that I had to leave.

A few tears left my face when I was writing it. I ran from my room, and to my kingdom. I wanted to look back at the villain kingdom, but that would make it even harder for me.

I didn't even say goodbye, when i got their i was surrouded my hugs and 'oh you okays' and 'thank gods'. When I was left alone I went to my room and cried my heart out.

Few days later

I became depressed after leaving the place that made me happy. I knew everyone there was sad or depressed too. Shigaraki would be taking it the hardest though.

I wanted to go back, but I couldn't. My father or the guards would catch me and put me back inside the castle. I wasn't aloud to go outside due to what happened last time, but I wanted to make it happen again. So I could feel the happiness I once had again.

I stayed in my room most days and hardly went out, unless to talk to suitors for me. None of them were interested though. I hated my life this way.

I hated it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sooo sorry guy's I haven't writing in a while. My phone, Computer, and tablet were taken away so I couldn't write, but now I'm BACK!!!;)