Chapter 3: What Time?

~~~Y/N's Pov 1st person~

I sat in my room my head against the end of my new bed. I sighed in disbelief when Kurogiri came to the doors saying this to my face.  

~~Flashback~~

"Princess Y/N," Kurogiri called from my door. "His majesty  wants you to come down for dinner."

I stood from my position with an outfit in my velvety fingers. "Tell him in a few I'm finding a new outfit." He answered back and left me in silence. It was hard to find a new outfit with so many that are wonderful. My senses went full on when I say the suit I've always wanted.

~~End of Flashback~~

I had just put the outfit on and was now getting up from the bed. I went to the mirror to see how I looked, I was astonished at my new armored wear. The bedazzling coloring and velvety stitching. I was finally comfortable in this villain castle. 

I walked to my door with carved in gold, and left the solitude of my room

I walked to my door with carved in gold, and left the solitude of my room. The drifting smell of warm roast fluttered through my nostrils and filtered the air. I ran through the castle of carving stone to the dinning hall. As I started seeing the glittering light of a silver chandelier I changed my pace to a graceful walk. 

I drowned in the smells that filled the calm air, the roast, the flaky rolls, and other delightful foods. I entered the ginormous room to see everyone's gaze fall upon my body. Though with my hood on my long H/C hair hung out the sides and matched  your E/C eyes. I walked sternly to a chair with copper on it across from Shigaraki.

Looking at my plate I felt astounded at the food that you fill my starving stomach. From above my stare I saw the prince smirking at my reaction to the plate of food in front of me. I looked at the king of villains for approval to eat and he gave me the nod to. With that I started gobbling it down

"It's like you haven't eaten at all, Princess Y/N," Shigaraki commented. "Why so astounded and hungry?"

"Well, I don't eat much and the food is wonderful. Plus father says not to eat a lot sooo..." I spoke unafraid. "And you can just call me Y/N. No princess added." I looked up from my empty plate to see the king and his son staring at me questioningly. 

"Well, should I add some dessert?" King All for One asked me and Prince Shigaraki. The young boy across from me nodded while I gave a blank stare.

"Have you ever had dessert?" Shigaraki asked. I shook my head in response, and I heard gasps from everyone in the hall. I looked around gravely like I did something wrong, after I just let my head drop, but not my gaze.

"Can y-you please s-stop staring at m-me? I-It's quite u-uncomfortable," I asked stammering I shifted in my seat as to say my discomfort.

I saw the king wave his hand telling that the servants should get the desserts. I sighed out of relief to get away from the stares. 

"So why haven't you had dessert, Y/N?" All for One questioned. "Were you not allowed to have any?"

"Father said no every time I asked him so I just stopped. And I was never allowed dessert yes," I quickly spoke to get it out of my system. I heard a chair move and I swiftly looked up to see Shigaraki gone.

I looked to my left to see Prince Shigaraki sit in the seat next to me. He rubbed my back to comfort me, which worked some how. My tense muscles relaxed, I heard doors swing open and to see that the servants came out with the desserts.

They were holding F/IC (favorite Ice cream) with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. I held my breath as it landed on the place mat in front of me. I looked at each of two that remained in the room with me. They nodded encouraging me to eat some, so I picked up my spoon shaking a tad. I felt a hand almost fully touch mine, keeping it steady. I blushed as I looked to see Shigaraki was the one to help me. 

No ones ever really helped me,  I thought gratefully.  As the prince helped me get a small scoop of the ice cream, I shoved his hand off gently and put the chunk of coldness into my mouth. I started melting from the warmth my mouth saved. I tasted delicious, it's creamy flavor smoothing out slowly.

I moaned at the taste that stayed in my mouth. My mouth was cold now, but I payed no attention to it. I wasn't that nervous to finish it, as the other royals slowly chowed on their iced cream. When we were done I was surely tired, so I placed my head onto the young mans shoulder. I never noticed that I drifted off to sleep while sitting under the silver lighting. I felt weight on my head, but I ignored it as black took my vision. 

~~Shigaraki's Pov~~

I felt weight on my right shoulder, as I looked to the right of me. I was astonished to see Y/N on my shoulder out cold. She must've been tired after her first time in the castle, she seems so peaceful when sleeping. 

I heard a chuckle. "Seems to be taking a liking to you. You should take her through the forest, Shigaraki."

"I don't think she would enjoy that just yet," I responded back to my father who had spoken before. "Although I shall take her to the training arena."

My father looked at me weirdly. "Maybe she'll love that. For now take her to her room."

I nodded my head and I carefully stood up. I picked Y/N up bridle style, though she might have killed me for it, I then creeped quietly to her room. When I reached her door I opened it slowly, I walked to her bed and dropped her onto it. She stayed asleep, I went to stride away but something grabbed my sleeve.

"Stay with me please," I heard Y/N whimper. I stifled a giggle and layed on the bed with the new comer. 

I was shocked to see the H/C haired girl snuggle with me. Soon after that sleep started to cover me then enveloped me in darkness.

~~Y/N's Pov~~

I woke to a sudden boom, startled I looked to my side to see the prince in my bed. I specifically told him to stay but I never thought he actually would. I raced to the window of my room, I glanced out horrified. I saw my father and his armed soldiers at the front of the palace.

I trotted back to my bed and woke Shigaraki. His bloodshot eyes shot open to see my panic. He didn't even need to ask what was happening. He grabbed my wrist and we both raced out of my room, to the front gates. There we saw that his father, All for One, was standing inside of the gates. The scents of fear was waving over my father. He must be very worried about me.

I tried to stay hidden and I was successful. I stayed out of view from everyone with Shigaraki. I heard the conversation begin.