152

grab ya tissues bbs because shits gonna get wet

And sad and cute but like these next updates gon hit that

Yk what I mean ITS GON HIT THEM BOOM BOOM POW POW YK
-

Jungkook started to work more with his music career so he's hardly at the apartment with me anymore but when he's gone I usually go back with the guys.

He's also been talking about a girl her name is cece.

I've actually met her a few times she's really sweet and kind not gonna lie I wish I could squish her with hugs she's adorable.

" heya! " jungkook walked inside the apartment with cece behind him.

"Yo," I greeted them looking up from my laptop.

" what were you doing? " cece asks rushing and sitting down by me.

" Oh I was working on some clothes I kind of want to make my own brand and model for it or maybe have the guys model for me " I shrug and she gasped in awe.

" WAHH THAT'S SO COOL " she squealed and I heard jungkook scoff.

" sheesh seems like your taking my girlfriend away y/n " jungkook chuckled and I gasped.

" YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY DATING?! " I shout scaring the poor girl next to me.

" yes? " he looked at me weirdly and I looked at cece and started squealing.

" finally my ship has sailed " I nearly fainted from being so excited.

" but I'm glad you guys are dating that means I can finally have a girl friend !! " I said happily and cece gave me a big hug.

" Alright enough chit chat me and my babe have a reservation at my favorite restaurant " Jungkook put on a sweater and patted ceces back.

She stood up and smiled at me.

" well guess it's time " she pitted but gave me another hug.

" don't worry you'll see her again but damn you aren't that sad when I leave what type of fuckery is this " jungkook teases and cece playfully pushed him.

I smiled at the two lovers.

" anyways I'll be back later you want me to bring you something when we leav-" I cut him off.

" Nah don't worry about me you guys go have some fun just be safe " I stood up and walked them to the door.

" A-are you sure? " cece asked and I nodded shoving the two of them out of the door.

After I finally shut the door I locked it and collapsed on the couch.

" so lonely " I sighed and glanced at my laptop screen beside me.

An email from my favorite cafe popped up

Purchase one tea and get two cake pops free!

" Oh fuck yeah! " I rolled off of the couch and put on my bunny slippers by the door.

Shit I don't even care how I look right now I'm tryna get those cake pops

But I kind of care eh fuck it

" let's get these diabetes " I mumbled to myself making myself laugh.

Ugh that was weird

I grabbed my keys and rushed out the door.

Maybe five minutes later I finally arrived at the cafe.

I walked inside the cafe and paused to take in the smell of fresh cake pops and coffee and tea.

I felt myself get pushed lightly.

" A-ah my...I'm sorry my bad " I turned around and made eye contact with a guy around my age with black hair and Pretty brown eyes.

Are they twinkling?

I snapped myself out of my thoughts as I noticed the bunny slippers he was wearing.

I pointed down at his slippers.

" hey we have the same bun bun slippers " I smiled widely and looked back at him.

He was staring at me and I looked back at him.

He gulped snapping back to reality.

" oh yeah my sister got these for me as a gift for Christmas " he smiled lightly as he looked at the slippers.

" My brother got me these well he's not my brother he's like my brother his name is hoseok..wait sorry I'm not sure why I'm telling you this-" I stopped blabbering once I heard him giggling.

" it's fine don't worry " he replied glancing at me with a sly smirk.

" HEY, SORRY PEOPLE THE HAPPY HOUR COUPON IS OVER IM SORRY " a worker announced.

" NOOOO!! " the stranger and I whined simultaneously.

We looked at each other with shocked faces.

" I just wanted a cake pop " he pouted and acted like he was fake crying.

I laughed at the ugly face he was making.

But it was weird...he attempted to make an ugly face but he didn't look ugly at all.

" hey you're staring was I looking that ugly or something? " he asks teasing.

Why is my heart beating like this?!

( oh bitch u in luv - succinsuga)

" no no sorry uhm do you wanna like go uh out to eat with me? " I ask him and his eyes widen.

" wait really? Me ? " he asks and I nodded.

" WELL FUCK YEAH LETS GO " he chirped and grabbed my arm pulling me outside the cafe with him.

" I'll show you my favorite spot to eat and it's cheap too so we could save money " I spoke as I then started to pull him making him follow me.

" Woah this is so exciting!! " he shouted and I chuckled at how cute he was.

" what's your name by the way? " I ask him as we stopped in front of the small restaurant I wanted to show him.

" it's Ren short for Lorenzo " he replied catching his breath and pushing his hair out of his face.

" what about you? ".

" y/n now let's go grub stranger " I pulled him inside.

" wow I like you already " Ren mumbled under his breathe.

-

Long update hehe my bad

BUT JUST YALL WAIT

NEXT UPDATE GON BE BONKERS