Chapter One

I woke up same as usual. Same large blue bed inside my large blue room. I felt same as usual. Everything was the way it should have been. I stood up from my bed and slowly walked into my bathroom getting a quick shower. Once I got out I put on some denim shorts and a tank top. I put on my jacket saying "Polizei" on the back. I then grabbed my sun glasses and put them on as well. I pulled out some doc martins and slid them on on top of some black socks. I grabbed my phone to check the time and put my book-bag on, heading downstairs. I saw Wilhelm at the table and quietly slipped down into the kitchen past my parents. He glared at me for a sec and stood up quickly, "We need to leave else mom and dad are gonna be pissed." He said quietly in English. Our parents only spoke fluent German; they didn't know English. Ironic having multi-billionaire parents in America who only speak German. They own a large business, and they have translators (Usually my brother) at their work. We snuck outside the house and hopped into his car, a Tesla Model X.

A few minutes went by and we ended up at the school. It was the last day so I was a bit excited for summer break. I got out of the car and a ton of kids looked at me. I hated that. Being the center of attention because of my parents. Of course, you might think, me, being a child of a rich family, would go to a very nice school, right? No, I don't. My parents sent me to a shitty public school. It was a punishment or whatever. Finally, I saw a person I could follow who would shield me from the people who only wanted me for my money. A tall masculine guy walked over to me and grabbed me by the writs pulling me into the school. "Oh Jax...My savior" I said a bit sarcastically. He rolled his eyes, "Maybe walk to school?" he said, "Less attention" I laughed a bit, "It's an hour long walk hun." He smiled at me, "Yeah, whatever." He was the one person who didn't want me for money. Or at least he was good at pretending. I opened my locker once I got to it and noticed a letter taped to the door. I felt a bit freaked out about it. I was the only one who knew the combination...right?

I took the letter off from the door and opened it up. It was a dumb invitation to some beach party to celebrate the last day of school.

Doris Weber,

There's a small party after school that some kids are coming to. It's at my private beach house. Be there, or you'll regret it ;)

House xxxx

The letter was honestly creepy. "Be there, or you'll regret it winky face" I didn't care though. I didn't want to be home anyways. Summer break was always the worst to me since I was usually just home alone, with my parents. "What's that?" Jax asked as he peered over my shoulder. "An invitation to some party" he shrugged. Just then the bell rung, "End Me" I mumbled as the hallways crowded a bit, "I'll cya later Jax!"