What Happened?

You wake up with Seike's arms wrapped around you. You glance around the room, but had to stop moving because of your raging headache. You laid there in confusion until it hit you...you had gone to the bar with Seike. How...drunk did you get? How drunk was he? Did anything happen?
These thoughts ran through your head faster than a fucking train.
You groan slightly, causing Seike to wake up.
"Uhhhhnnnhggg" he groaned. "Oh...morning beautiful..." Seike said sleepily.
Did...did he just call you beautiful?
"What happened last night?" You asked, trying to put a little distance between you.
"Uh, well...we went to the bar and you got really drunk and...some stuff happened, but it wasn't that bad." Seike replied.
"What...kind of...'stuff'?" You asked worriedly.
"Well...we uh...." Seike paused and let out a small chuckle. "We kissed, but that was it besides a LOT of cuddling." He continued.
"Oh...that's...not...THAT bad then..." You said looking around.
"Yeah, you also asked me something." Seike said.
"Huh? What did I ask you?" You replied as Seike let go of you so that you could roll over.
"You asked me if we could be more than friends..." Seike said, his voice sounding distant.
"Ohh...um..." Was all you say before Seike started talking again.
"I mean...you're sober now so...I guess that decision is up to you. If you want my honest thoughts, I can give them to you, if not...well, let's just get up forget that this ever happened..." Seike said. His voice almost sounded sad.
"I...I want your thoughts..." You replied. You had a strange feeling throughout your entire body that almost felt like nervousness...but...also made you feel safe.
"Last night...I...wasn't actually drunk. That whole thing was an act, in case you remember anything. Now...as for feelings...they're definitely there. And they're strong. And I had to hold everything back because I didn't want to scare you. When I first saved you, I thought we would just be friends, but...no one has ever made me feel as happy as you do...also, when we first met...I wasn't doing too good mentally. The reason I was even out that late was because I was going to kill myself. You completely changed that. We saved each other, and I really have no idea what I would do without you..." Seike answered as tears formed in his eyes.
"Oh...oh my god...." You replied as you sat up and looked at him. By this time, Seike was already crying full on. You pulled him into an awkward side hug and rub his back. Seike leaned into you, viscously crying into your shoulder.
"The only thing I want now is you..." Seike said between sobs.
"Well...you have me..."

(sorry for the short chapter, but I promise I'll make it all up in the next one! 🖤💜)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 09, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

What Happened That Night? ( A Seike X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें