Chapter 13: The Path Ahead

They have made it, Ragnar, Iris and Delphine made it towards the Kingdom of the Daedric Lords to end their reign on this Earth. For so long, they fought their way against the Demons of Hell and for many years they have lived in pain and torment. Delphine reveals to both Ragnar and Iris her true nature and dark power as her Soul is filled with Darkness and Death. This path that she walks is filled with vengeance and Blood and she always knew that she would never find peace. The Three Hunters come face to face against Sheogorath the Emperor and the strongest of the Daedric Lords.
           It has come to this very moment in the Turning of the age of which the Fate of the World hangs in the balance. The Daedric Lords have come to summon Satan so he could rule over all the Earth for all eternity. This will not Stop The Ebony Warrior, nor the skillful Huntress, not even the Ranger as they fight for their lives than live them. After they do this heavy burden, their Fates shall await them and they shall not resist their Fates of which they shall be given. The Path Ahead for them will be much difficult then expected and their greatest Battles shall be fought in time. Farewell, for now.

                                                         I

           Ragnar, Iris and Delphine back away slowly from Sheogorath as he is on the ground and his Blood beginning to leave him. His long nails scratch the solid ground which they stood upon as he is struggling for breath as he was stabbed. "Well played, Ranger," Sheogorath said. "Very well played. But I am no ordinary Daedra to be killed by your Mortal Skills and Magics. I am the greatest of the Daedra. I am the Emperor, Sheogorath. I am forever... I am the supreme being that rules the Demons of Hell. AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH!!"
           Sheogorath pulls out his Daedric Greatsword and he lifts up into the air and he creates a Large Ball of Fire with his Blade. The Ball of Fire was very large and it lit a Green Flame with his Sword as it lit the entire room ablaze. And then, he casts this flame towards Ragnar, Iris and Delphine as they both witness this very thing before them. Ragnar and Iris back away from the Flame as it was coming slowly towards them all to burn them alive and not see the light of day. Then suddenly, Delphine uses her Greatsword and she pierces the Ball of Fire and it causes it to not move.
           Her Sword can deflect anything that would come to bring her harm and of course, it stopped many Balls of Fire. She then pushes the Fireball with her Greatsword and then it began to move away from Ragnar and Iris. They could not believe whatever it was that they were seeing as Delphine was moving the Fireball with her Sword. The Fireball is then casted back towards Sheogorath as he sees that it is coming back towards him and it was coming quickly. And with his hands, he stops the Fireball in his grasp as Delphine was still pushing it back towards him.
           The Fireball did not do that much damage nor even burn Sheogorath's hand as he was indeed fire-proof and could not die by fire. And then, Delphine uses her Greatsword and she pushed the Ball of Fire further towards the Emperor and the force began to push him back. She pushed the Fireball with such strength inside of her as her Black Sword protected her from such things to take her down. Then, The Fireball explodes and she pushes Sheogorath further down and both him and Delphine were no longer in the Throne Room but in a Hallway. This Hallway was filled with Paintings and candles that lit everywhere and it was a very long Hallway.
           Then, Sheogorath holds onto his Greatsword and he begins to charge against Delphine with all of his anger and all of his fury. And Delphine holds onto her Greatsword and she also charges against Sheogorath with all of the anger and rage inside of her. Sheogorath charges towards Delphine and he uses his Greatsword and he tries to attack Delphine and she blocks all of his attacks. Then, Delphine swings her Greatsword and she also tries to attack Sheogorath and he also blocks her attacks. Both Delphine's And Sheogorath's Greatsword began to be clashing with each other, each blow was like a bolt of lightning.
           Again, Sheogorath charges towards Delphine and he uses his Greatsword and he tries to attack Delphine and she blocks all of his attacks. Then again, Delphine swings her Greatsword and she also tries to attack Sheogorath and he also blocks her attacks. And again, both Delphine's and Sheogorath's Greatsword began to be clashing with each other, each blow was like a bolt of lightning. Yet again, Sheogorath charges towards Delphine and he uses his Greatsword and he tries to attack Delphine and she blocks all of his attacks. Then yet again, Delphine swings her Greatsword and she also tries to attack Sheogorath and he also blocks her attacks.
           And yet again, both Delphine's and Sheogorath's Greatsword began to be clashing with each other, each blow was like a bolt of lightning. Once more, Sheogorath charges towards Delphine and he uses his Greatsword and he tries to attack Delphine and she blocks all of his attacks. Then Once more, Delphine swings her Greatsword and she also tries to attack Sheogorath and he also blocks her attacks. And once more, both Delphine's and Sheogorath's Greatsword began to be clashing with each other, each blow was like a bolt of lightning. Then suddenly, the battle ceased for a brief moment for they both stopped to catch their breaths to fight each other again.
           "So, The Ebony Warrior has come again to send me back to Hell like she once did?" Sheogorath asked.
           "I live to kill every last one of you Demons!" Delphine Answered, "I shall not stop while there is breath in my body."