9️⃣

Okay hoes, I've finally got my lazy ass up and start writing cuz there will be only 1 more chapter and I've wasted many of y'all time 😫😫 and for that I apologise and thank you for being so patient with me 🙏🏻🙏🏻💜💜 In the future for my next book, I'll try to update as often as possible ❣️❣️

No one P

No one P.O.V

Jimin was confused as to why his lover told him to follow the fairy light and why his best friend left him alone by the entrance. But, he couldn't help but to feel excited to see what he would be discovering at the end.

Without a second thought, he set off onto an adventure of following the fairy lights.

As for Jungkook, the only thing he felt was nervous and scared. He can't help but to think about the worse things possible. "What if Jimin doesn't say yes?" Or "What if Jimin runs away?"

Namjoon could feel his little alpha brother thinking about all the negative outcome so he came out from his hiding spot and pat Jungkook on the back and said, "Don't worry, everything will be okay. Think positively. We are all here." giving him a huge smile and two thumbs up before running back to his hiding spot. Jungkook turn to his side where Namjoon was and mouth "thank you" to Namjoon while giving him a small smile.

When Jimin turn a small corner, he gasped and cover his mouth with both of his hands. He was surprised to see Jungkook standing at the end with a bouquet of roses smiling brightly at him. As Jimin walked towards Jungkook, all he could muster out was a, "What?".

When Jimin was standing right in front of Jungkook. Jungkook began his speech looking Jimin in the eye to show his sincerity.

"Jimin. Park Jimin. Where do I even began?" He chuckled. "When I first stumbled across your Instagram profile, the only thing I could think about was "I must talk to this beautiful omega". When we first texted, you were so adorable with those emojis. Normally, people wouldn't believe this. But, I was very sure it was love at first sight. As time goes by, you slowly open up more to me and even agreed to go out with me. You have no idea, baby. I was over the moon. I love your eye smile, your little giggles, your pouty lips, and most importantly your heart. The purest of them all." He excitedly said while caressing Jimin's right cheek.

"You are so special to me. My mate. My lover. And I hope soon to be husband." Just as he said that, Jimin eyes welled up with tears. Jungkook gave the bouquet to him to take the ring box out of his pocket and knelt down on one knee. "I promise to take care of you, give you kisses, treat you the way you should be treated and love you." Before he breaks the final question, his own eyes started welling up with tears. "Park Jimin, will you marry me?"

Hmmmmmm.... what would Jimin say??? Until the next chapter 🙃🙃

Okay, I'm not that cruel.. well "was" for leaving y'all hanging everytime and disappear! Which is why I've made this chapter longer than usual 🥳🥳

"Yes! A million times yes!!" Jimin squealed and hugged Jungkook tightly while crying. "You are such a dork!"

Just from that answer, Yoongi lit the fireworks up and it sparked away towards the night sky. Whereas the rest of the squad came out of hiding to cheer and clap.

Hearing the fireworks, they both stood up from their kneeling and hugging position to look up at the sky. Just when Jimin thought the night couldn't get any better, it just did. The first fireworks, was he himself with Jin, Taehyung and Hopey. The second one, was with Namjoon and Yoongi. The third one, was with Jungkook. And the last one, was all of them together.

When it ended, Jungkook put the ring onto Jimin's ring finger. And they both shared a passionate kiss which ended with them holding each other closely, forehead to forehead.

😰😰 I just realized that I didn't really write anything about their wolves interacting with them BSKSNS I messed up big time 😣😣 They do interact but I just didn't write it.. I'm a lazy ass hoe 😫😫 I hope y'all aren't disappointed with this book and me... 🙏🏻🙏🏻💔💔